2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hate to say this but their is gonna be a time people will wish they could have copped for 300. If somebody wants em badly id do it now because something of this caliber will go up over time

I have a sneaking suspicion this will be the case also....I know it sounds like stupid reasoning, but its the notoriety of the pigeon. Its the only true reiteration to date of one of the most classic releases in sneaker history. Be it a boost release or a Jordan or an Asics...the Pigeons always get brought up when it comes to the conversation of all time grails.

I know a lot of SB heads will get mad (understandably), but a release like this is important to the entire sneaker community.

Judging by the way every single release went...from the initial EB/reed space debacle to the random early snkrs drop to the disastrous release day snkrs drop to the 'up in smoke' j.staple drop and on top of that nearly every boutique only giving away pairs in the single digits........it sure doesn't feel like we'll be seeing a massive restock.

"Dunk Low TRD QS"

giphy.gif

A limited GR? The rollout make it a QS. Just guessing.

Back
Top Bottom