2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Whatup dunk thread

Thinking about grabbing a pair of the Black Sheep highs but I haven't owned dunks in years. Would the sizing be the same as these recent Jordan 1 high OGs? I wear an 11.5 in most Nikes, but 11 in 1s. TIA

Whatup dunk thread

Thinking about grabbing a pair of the Black Sheep highs but I haven't owned dunks in years. Would the sizing be the same as these recent Jordan 1 high OGs? I wear an 11.5 in most Nikes, but 11 in 1s. TIA
You can probably just go 11.5 as the aj1 run a bit large, dunks really don’t.

You should be fine. SBs generally hold up pretty well with time and those didn't drop that long ago. Wear them and enjoy my friend!

Crazy that the Tape Box era started 5+ years ago. I know a shoe box is a shoe box is a shoe box, but box eras are a major part of SB lore...give us something new Nike!

Won the "un mulders" via shoezeum. Trying to find more info but can't other than they released in 2003. Can anyone shed some light on them?

Style number: 306847 141

Crazy that the Tape Box era started 5+ years ago. I know a shoe box is a shoe box is a shoe box, but box eras are a major part of SB lore...give us something new Nike!
Yeah, I'd love to see a different box color from SB as well. I'd also like to see these boxes be a little more sturdy. Seems like the Aqua boxes are kinda flimsy to me.

Last edited:
Are these dunk's tongue stuffed? They have the round SB laces but are regular dunks
IMG_5771.PNG

IMG_5772.PNG

Not stuffed, but one of a few non-SB/pro B dunks from that time period that used mesh instead of nylon or leather tongues.

Homie must be pregaming in State College already...we been knew these were gonna be highs dude! lol

Also, anyone else think those look a little off? Could be customs maybe? Modern day SB samples typically are laced under the eyelets (instead of over, like how they release), if I'm not mistaken.

Someone tell me my eyes aren't playing tricks on me.

Last edited:
When were they said to be highs? I thought they were gonna be IW’s for some reason

Oh well I’ll buy them anyway

Back
Top Bottom