2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

ay guys martini skate having a 40% off this weekend includes shoes 9/14 - 9/15
wink.gif

Enjoy the cool weather with fresh clothing! 

40% OFF Reg Priced*!

Shoes, Clothing (non-snow gear), and Accessories - including Socks, Hats, Wallets, Sunglasses, Belts, Backpacks, Watches, etc!

Use coupon code: falltemp30 at checkout

Last edited:

wink.gif

40% OFF Reg Priced*!

Shoes, Clothing (non-snow gear), and Accessories - including Socks, Hats, Wallets, Sunglasses, Belts, Backpacks, Watches, etc!

Already repped and hopped on THIS DEAL quick! The code actually works NOW. I got some Buttheads for a steal! Thank you sir!

Already repped and hopped on THIS DEAL quick! The code actually works NOW. I got some Buttheads for a steal! Thank you sir!
no problem man! just trying to give back in anyway possible to this thread and happy to see you got some kicks you wanted from it, your posts have helped me copped the last 4 QS
happy.gif

Stealing my Martini thunder.
laugh.gif

Glad to see someone posted it, thought my streak would stay alive lol.
lol i saw it on my email and posted it :smile:

Those Christmas sweaters are interesting. I think I might pick up a pair (if they release) just for the novelty of it.

ay guys martini skate having a 40% off this weekend includes shoes 9/14 - 9/15 :wink:

40% OFF Reg Priced*!

REPPED!!! Manage to pick up neckfaces, buttheads, p rod 7s, and those nike hybreds for casual work stuff. Thanks for the info!

Last edited:
ay guys martini skate having a 40% off this weekend includes shoes 9/14 - 9/15 :wink:

40% OFF Reg Priced*!

I thought I was the only one who knew about this sale. Was about to post it but workin late last night. Finally got the electric purple joints for $60 shipped!!

Now to scheme on those Maroon joints for next month 8)

no problem man! just trying to give back in anyway possible to this thread and happy to see you got some kicks you wanted from it, your posts have helped me copped the last 4 QS :D
Stealing my Martini thunder. :lol:

Glad to see someone posted it, thought my streak would stay alive lol.
lol i saw it on my email and posted it :smile:
Haha, just messin fam. Stepped away to handle something and Neckface blazers disappeared lol. Congrats to whoever copped. May just grab a few things for my cousins to toss in their school shoes rotation. Tempted to grab Teals but I have a feeling they will be around.

Last edited:

40% OFF Reg Priced*!

Repped!! It's nice to click on a pair of kicks ONCE and have then gracefully drop into your cart. Lol SMH I'm so done with Js.
Now that I have all this free time on a Saturday morning I'm gonna go enjoy my day.

40% OFF Reg Priced*!

Repped, pick up those acg inspired lows for 50

And what ever happened with these?

wink.gif

40% OFF Reg Priced*!

Wow thanks man, finally copped a pair of Buttheads. Came out to $62 shipped. Thanks and repped!

Back
Top Bottom