2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just saw these on sneakernews with our buddy PK's watermark on em too...

Concepts X Nike SB Dunk High  "Ugly Christmas Sweater" Sample

Last edited:
Went back a couple of pages and I didn't see it mentioned....but you can make Koston 1 ID's now. For $125 it's a good deal...they gotta get some better materials tho.

I made some grapes for fun.

do those Kostons fit like the janoskis? i ask cuz to me the janoskis fit to tight on the top of my foot towards the bottom of the lacing area

I still think I'm just going to stick to the Send Help 2's and the Made For Skate mids for 2013 and I'm done

I'm loving the Concepts collab. They're so creative. I will most def be copping.

Those red and black highs are clean as well.

Concepts pair is hot!

I'm on the hunt for some size 9 Concords for my brothers Bday end of the month. If anyone has a lead on a decent DS pair send me a pm please.

XMAS dunks are a must. My favorite time of year. I guess those are just an early sample according to NSB. Can't wait to see the final product

i swear Concepts got some of the hottest shoe collabs, especially the SB Dunks! The lobster trio, when pigs fly, and now these!? for sure copping, but it would be hella corny wearing them after the winter season haha

Last edited:
I don't like highs really, and I think those
x-mas dunks are whack. I'm totally copping when they drop though. These are the kinda shoes that will be going for $500 (or more really) on eBay in about 2-3 years...

do those Kostons fit like the janoskis? i ask cuz to me the janoskis fit to tight on the top of my foot towards the bottom of the lacing area

Kostons fit like a softer version of dunks. Approx same size wise, and ridiculously comfortable. No issue like the janoski thing

Just picked up a new sb from 2007.. The team zoom obsidian\cement print... Was sooo bummed I wore my old pair out.. Picked up a DS pair for a STEAL of a deal..  something you wouldnt realize if you never owned a pair of these, is how high quality the leather and cement print is.. puts the entourage's to shame, really.  the cement print is more on point of quality that youd see on a jordan.. 

Last edited:
Daamn! Feeling these P-Rod highs for sure

Back
Top Bottom