2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I've been searching for Real Tree mids size 9 for way too long.

Does anybody know of a resale website or local with these for sale?

any information helps!

9.5's on eBay as we speak. Pre owned, but look immaculate.
I've been looking for DS size 13 Realtrees forever, so I feel your pain!

I'm not seeming anything on that quote, just "Nike.com", "Nike SB", and " carry GR". Everything else is empty space. I'm courious what is says since you took the time to post it...
^ it says this:

"As of right now this isn’t 100% confirmed, but a source of ours has heard that Nike.com is set to carry the full Nike SB collection starting with a full restock of the Concord, MIA, Beavis/Butthead pack and a few others alongside the already available signature models. For fan of the brand (like myself) this has been something in the back of our minds since the the merger between Nike SB and Nike 6.0. Again as of right now this is nothing short of a rumor, and our source has been wrong before, but this is something that might have been in the works for a while now considering the recent decline in sales for the brand. The silver lining (if there has to be one) to this might be that Nike.com will only carry GR SBs meaning 1.resellers will have something to worry about and 2.Nike SB will become more readily available. Guess we’ll just have to wait and see."

You like them, props to you.  It ain't that serious though.  That's the beauty of an opinion.  Hopefully it's an easier cop for you.

So i got this from a Facebook group. Grain of salt as usualt. 
 As of right now this isn’t 100% confirmed, but a source of ours has heard that Nike.com  is set to carry the full Nike SB  collection starting with a full restock of the Concord, MIA, Beavis/Butthead pack and a few others alongside the already available signature models. For fan of the brand (like myself) this has been something in the back of our minds since the the merger between Nike SB  and Nike 6.0. Again as of right now this is nothing short of a rumor, and our source has been wrong before, but this is something that might have been in the works for a while now considering the recent decline in sales for the brand. The silver lining (if there has to be one) to this might be that Nike.com  will only carry GR  SBs meaning 1.resellers will have something to worry about and 2.Nike SB will become more readily available. Guess we’ll just have to wait and see.
So....
Hope they do restock the Concords.  That was a busy weekend for me.  No salt over missing out though, not like prices are too crazy.

Last edited:
You like them, props to you.  It ain't that serious though.  That's the beauty of an opinion.  Hopefully it's an easier cop for you.

Hope they do restock the Concords.  That was a busy weekend for me.  No salt over missing out though, not like prices are too crazy.

I really hope they restock the Concords as well, Its a shoe I really like but wouldn't pay over retail for.

I really hope they restock the Concords as well, Its a shoe I really like but wouldn't pay over retail for.
Read my mind and repped you both. Didn't even try to scoop that weekend, but would pay retail if given the chance. Not salty, could def live without.

Last edited:
Honestly the concord drop was the weirdest of them all. Ended up only being able to grab a sz 7 for my girl, my shop received the most scattered size run ever. Ended up finding my pair for retail on skaters advocate.

Concord release was stress for me. It was actually my wedding day (four twenty), I woke up early to grab the shoes for the reception. Stood in line for a couple hours, 30 minutes before the shop opened they told everyone in line they only got 8 pairs...I was 10th in line after a couple people infront of me saved spots for their friends. I ended up not being able to cop and buying them for resale just on the principle that it was a wedding day thing for me.

Last edited:

Grabbed these DS instore only pair of petoskeys

Soo icey

Last edited:
Finally got my WoF Dunks check out my review! Now them 112's I have to try and cop! Also gotta get them blue suede's 

Concord release was stress for me. It was actually my wedding day (four twenty), I woke up early to grab the shoes for the reception. Stood in line for a couple hours, 30 minutes before the shop opened they told everyone in line they only got 8 pairs...I was 10th in line after a couple people infront of me saved spots for their friends. I ended up not being able to cop and buying them for resale just on the principle that it was a wedding day thing for me.
damn.. thats. dedication.  

The saving spots thing should be banished worldwide for these limited/hyped releases.

eek.gif
 damn i don't know the particulars but i would think it should have been your best man on that line not you. isn't that the type of stuff they're for?

eek.gif
 damn i don't know the particulars but i would think it should have been your best man on that line not you. isn't that the type of stuff they're for?
TBH I'm not the type to ask someone to do something for me that I can willingly do myself. I've stood in line for other people before and hated it (console releases, shoe releases, iPhone, iPad etc) so I couldn't imagine having my best friend/man wake up early, stand in line, and then still handle wedding and reception stuff. 

Living through it, I must say, I didn't enjoy it one bit. But now that time has passed and I got the shoes, I can look back at it all and shrug it off as another experience (the release day morning, not the wedding lol) the wedding was awesome. 

Back
Top Bottom