2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nice I was gonna cop from Project Blitz. He's had em at $60 for a minute as well as the Brazils.I might regret putting this up but if you're lookng for these PBZ has em for cheap:

A few other SBs there as well for steals. If you're a size 11/11.5 i might hate you if you cop before I do :lol:

http://www.projectblitz.com/footwear/nike-sb/nike-sb-special.html

Those 112's will not be an easy cop I'm guessing....hope they don't be a HS or anything. Crazy how 1 pic can change an opinion, because I wasn't feeling the brown/ion pink hi's until that on foot pic....nothing to wear with them tho.

Everybody's hating on the "Send Help 2"s and I'm here thinking that I'm wanting to double up on em.
Some people just don't recognize art...

definitely diggin the orange lows and the black/blue/pink high tops... the high kinda remind me of the mr and ms pacman combined but with some black

and i agree with everybody else on the 112's lol

Finally got these in and am very happy with the quality but I messed up and ordered with a suede back tab -___-

damn that sucks dude, i actually just got my iD pair in today as well and i agree the quality is on point, especially compared to recent releases. bout to wear these tomorrow to classes they're really comfortable

the suede heel tab isn't terrible, it won't be noticeable with jeans. but I know where you're coming from :lol:

So i got this from a Facebook group. Grain of salt as usualt. 
 As of right now this isn’t 100% confirmed, but a source of ours has heard that Nike.com  is set to carry the full Nike SB  collection starting with a full restock of the Concord, MIA, Beavis/Butthead pack and a few others alongside the already available signature models. For fan of the brand (like myself) this has been something in the back of our minds since the the merger between Nike SB  and Nike 6.0. Again as of right now this is nothing short of a rumor, and our source has been wrong before, but this is something that might have been in the works for a while now considering the recent decline in sales for the brand. The silver lining (if there has to be one) to this might be that Nike.com  will only carry GR  SBs meaning 1.resellers will have something to worry about and 2.Nike SB will become more readily available. Guess we’ll just have to wait and see.
So....

4808023c_feea78f219c011e3a03b22000a1f92d6_7.jpeg

Found these on NSB, couldnt sleep.

I struggled trying to get this to work with new computer, hopefully it does.

Last edited:
I've been searching for Real Tree mids size 9 for way too long.

Does anybody know of a resale website or local with these for sale?

any information helps!

Back
Top Bottom