2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Haha nice. Where are you moving from? Yeah maybe I can wear my leather shoes even when it's raining since it really just drizzles/mists there but suede...
I'm moving from Boise, Idaho which is about 8 hours from Seattle, but it's usually fairly dry here. 

been a minute since I've been in here, had a little business to take care of in the CBB thread. 8)

Love that pic over the water!

I'm moving from Boise, Idaho which is about 8 hours from Seattle, but it's usually fairly dry here. 
Nice, good luck and safe travels on the move. I'm interested in how it all goes/how it is adjusting there so keep us updated. At least they won't hate you right away for moving from California. I hear they are kind of tired of californians moving there. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Nice, good luck and safe travels on the move. I'm interested in how it all goes/how it is adjusting there so keep us updated. At least they won't hate you right away for moving from California. I hear they are kind of tired of californians moving there. 
laugh.gif

Hahaha. So many people here are from different places you get kind of used to it. Haha. What gets annoying is when you're talking to people about some Seattle stuff and they're like "oh, I'm not from here. I'm from (fill in the blank)." No hate though. You just say to yourself "where are all the Seattleites?" 

Still looking for a pair of kinda stripped down black LMs

Those up there are nice :pimp:

The plain DS look to them is too bland for me

Back
Top Bottom