2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

what up yall!

put these on today, my first sb's, and really, my first "collectible" kicks

Last edited:

Welcome to the top left (unless you've been here for a while already)! When we actually get some decent sun, they'll shine for sure. Keyword: when.
about a month in.. enjoying the rain tbh.
I've debated moving up to Seattle and love the scenery there. I always wondered what I would do about wearing my shoes up there though, especially my suede ones. I don't really wear them enough now. 
ohwell.gif

Is it just me or does 10.5 always have the best deals out there? I don't know how many times I think I stumbled on a steal only to find it's a 10.5. 

I've debated moving up to Seattle and love the scenery there. I always wondered what I would do about wearing my shoes up there though, especially my suede ones. I don't really wear them enough now. 
ohwell.gif
I'm moving there in week and am having the same issue. 
roll.gif
At this rate we could get a litlle NTSB meet going

Also wore these the other day. 

Last edited:
There's no way the average MEN'S shoe size is 9/9.5
I think I know one person with that size and he's 5'4"
Maybe it's the average size including all the kids that buy shoes too
Bell curve production.... 9-10.5 is the most and it tapers off quickly each direction

roll.gif

Haha nice. Where are you moving from? Yeah maybe I can wear my leather shoes even when it's raining since it really just drizzles/mists there but suede...

Hmm that's what I thought. Something along the lines of size 9. 

"According to a 2014 report by the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons...In the United States, the average man's shoe size is 10.5."

Found this to be true working and ordering for outdoor retail years ago. We had $200k in inventory at a pretty small shop. 10.5 was apex of bell curve when ordering and size 8,13 would still hit disco often.

"According to a 2014 report by the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons...In the United States, the average man's shoe size is 10.5."

Found this to be true working and ordering for outdoor retail years ago. We had $200k in inventory at a pretty small shop. 10.5 was apex of bell curve when ordering and size 8,13 would still hit disco often.
There's no way the average MEN'S shoe size is 9/9.5
I think I know one person with that size and he's 5'4"
Maybe it's the average size including all the kids that buy shoes too
Bell curve production.... 9-10.5 is the most and it tapers off quickly each direction
You guys are right, looked it up out of curiosity as well and 10.5 is the average. 

ohwell.gif

roll.gif

Ha. NTSBS @ SB (NTSB Seattle @ Starbucks,  because lets face it, there's one on damn there every block)! Haha.

Back
Top Bottom