2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

raw

Started sandpaper-ing my pair. Thought about bleaching, but not like that...

Last edited:
Skunks were not hard.to get. Just had to be at a shop early. I got to kinetic at like 6:30 and only 2 dudes there smoking a L. Easy cop back then. I sold mine years ago and would not really want a low. They just are not that appealing in person.

I would like to see a new city pack with different city's.

New city pack would be super fire, but what 4 cities?
New York, Paris, London and Tokyo are kind of the top 4

Los Angeles, Rio de Janiero, Amsterdam and Dubai
I could think of cool themes for each of them (Dubai would def have good swooshes.. Amsterdam could be 420 release)

I may need to pick up a second pair just to mess around with bleach and sandpaper. 

via TrueBlueCustoms on IG
Hmmmm this looks dope. May do this with my 2nd pair if i keep em but incase i dont, i need this question answered...

So ID Boards shipped the sneakers out even tho i told them cancel em :stoneface:

You can return SNKRS pair at any Nike Outlet tho right?

Halp yall lol

New city pack would be super fire, but what 4 cities?
New York, Paris, London and Tokyo are kind of the top 4

Los Angeles, Rio de Janiero, Amsterdam and Dubai
I could think of cool themes for each of them (Dubai would def have good swooshes.. Amsterdam could be 420 release)
thats what im saying. why retro them when the posibiltys are endless with so many cool themes for different citys in the world. if they did that though i would hope they would let everyone get a chance to get them. maybe not on ndc though 

thats what im saying. why retro them when the posibiltys are endless with so many cool themes for different citys in the world. if they did that though i would hope they would let everyone get a chance to get them. maybe not on ndc though 
why not do both?

Let's have our cake and eat it too

Do the OG city pack retros as a special 4 pack for $400-$450 with some kind of luggage looking box for those that want them

Then have a new 4 part city pack 

NIKE!!!???!! you can't lose with this

why not do both?

Let's have our cake and eat it too

Do the OG city pack retros as a special 4 pack for $400-$450 with some kind of luggage looking box for those that want them

Then have a new 4 part city pack 

NIKE!!!???!! you can't lose with this
hopefully some people on the inside are lurking this post... lol great ideas. 

Happy to see the Denims sold out pretty much everywhere. thats good for future retros for sure. 

Back
Top Bottom