2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

PITCREW had an awesome set up... I was talking to the owner and he mentioned having the matching leather jacket so I asked to see it if it was in the store. He came back out with it a few minutes later. It was insane. I asked him if it was for sale but he didn't seem to want to let it go, I don't blame him :lol:

haha almost posted all my pics, must have just missed you. Very cool setup they got with all the classics

Really wish this raffle would have been on the weekend or something. Didn't really have time to drive out to the city today for a raffle. Hope the NT fam in here feast though, all in all a great promotion from nike.

Last edited:
Ubiq from the sound of it still had sizes. 10.5 was gone but they had an 11

They dont do phone orders however, online tomorrow
Didn't see it when you first posted about UBIQ but I see you found the info before I could respond. Yeah, UBIQ just throws up what's left online the next day for their SB stuff. Hope you eat my friend.

I think the whole idea of having the release/raffle during the week was to keep it to the locals
Having it on a weekend where I could drive 6 hours to New Orleans to cop/enter kind of defeats the purpose

Granted not that has stopped people from taking the day off to do that, but it's def less

I mean otherwise they could have just done it as an online raffle with purchase

I could be way off, but that's how my brain is working

I think the whole idea of having the release/raffle during the week was to keep it to the locals
Having it on a weekend where I could drive 6 hours to New Orleans to cop/enter kind of defeats the purpose

Granted not that has stopped people from taking the day off to do that, but it's def less

I mean otherwise they could have just done it as an online raffle with purchase

I could be way off, but that's how my brain is working

You're probably right homie. you know what I've been thinking about how many of these 15 pairs going to make their way to eBay?

I need your help I'm trying to get back in to buyung SB Dunks haven't probably bought any since 2008. what's the main sites that sell dunks and the other ones that sell dunks on sale?

You're probably right homie. you know what I've been thinking about how many of these 15 pairs going to make their way to eBay?

With not having the option to guarantee your size or even a pair you'd like, what other choice would the winners have?

Local didn't have the size 13, as usual!  I wish that they would get the hint, I buy quite a bit but always have to shop online or do phone orders....Bluetile is my local!

Not sure if posted but NEW YAK CITY is taking phone orders on Forbes Dunks (206) 331 - 7655 sizes 8-11. Be Paypal ready!

Back
Top Bottom