2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

width

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2342813/widtIMG][/quote]

So much for passing!!

dam. I wish the shades of denim were more closer to the original lows

also for the Canadians: 

Last edited:
Is anyone at Atlas? Thinking about heading down there for lunch but need to be back at work for a 1:00 meeting.

Those of you planning on using that 30% coupon on the denim dunks better pray that they are still there in your size tomorrow. All Niketowns release them in-store only today.

Those of you planning on using that 30% coupon on the denim dunks better pray that they are still there in your size tomorrow. All Niketowns release them in-store only today.

It also says on the coupon excludes launch product.

Ubiq from the sound of it still had sizes. 10.5 was gone but they had an 11

They dont do phone orders however, online tomorrow

PITCREW had an awesome set up... I was talking to the owner and he mentioned having the matching leather jacket so I asked to see it if it was in the store. He came back out with it a few minutes later. It was insane. I asked him if it was for sale but he didn't seem to want to let it go, I don't blame him :lol:

PITCREW had an awesome set up... I was talking to the owner and he mentioned having the matching leather jacket so I asked to see it if it was in the store. He came back out with it a few minutes later. It was insane. I asked him if it was for sale but he didn't seem to want to let it go, I don't blame him
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom