2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

man we got hammered.

had to close the shop at 3 yesterday and were closed on sundays in the winter this yr so total lose for the wknd smh

Born in Philly but now live close to the Cherry Hill Mall. All the boardwalk spots are like a hour to hour & half away from me lol. How bad did that damn snow hit ya area yesterday? **** is annoying haha

Yeah we got about 5 or 6 inches but it was like blizzard conditions with the Wind and it being so cold it was pretty gnarly

Yeah we got about 5 or 6 inches but it was like blizzard conditions with the Wind and it being so cold it was pretty gnarly

If I aint have to shovel then id prob enjoy the snow more. Used to like it as a kid but now I hate it haha

The snow during Christmas time with all the lights against it is always a cool sight tho

Last edited:
Now that you're all talking south Jersey... I moved to Egg Harbor Township a few years ago, what are the best skateboard shops around (specifically for Nike SB)? I drive for work and can stop anytime between Pennsville, Cape May, Tom's River and Burlington.

Now that you're all talking south Jersey... I moved to Egg Harbor Township a few years ago, what are the best skateboard shops around (specifically for Nike SB)? I drive for work and can stop anytime between Pennsville, Cape May, Tom's River and Burlington.

All the places i know that sell SBs are in Philly. I mainly cop my SBs online. KicksUSA out here used to sell some SB Dunks back in the day but they stopped for some reason smh

kona is the best spot down this way.

wild ocean is my local and they carry sb but kona has had an account w/Nike since the early 80's and get JB/qs sb's

kona is the best spot down this way.

wild ocean is my local and they carry sb but kona has had an account w/Nike since the early 80's and get JB/qs sb's
kona offically stop selling sbs. my boy was the shoe mgr there for years and he is the reason they started getting sb's. i egged him to get them as well but ever since he left like a year ago they stopped getting them as much and now they are totally gone. :frown:

I'm not sure that's true about shop collabs being done.. :nerd:

I'll try and look into this but that's the first I've heard of it.

All the places i know that sell SBs are in Philly. I mainly cop my SBs online. KicksUSA out here used to sell some SB Dunks back in the day but they stopped for some reason smh

Damn I was hoping there was some place near Cherry Hill or Marlton. Can't go over the bridge to Philly while at work. I'll have to check out Wild Ocean though.

I'm not sure that's true about shop collabs being done.. :nerd:

I'll try and look into this but that's the first I've heard of it.

It was around the gasparilla release, that folks were saying this. I believe.

It was one person saying it I think. And he had some reliable info on other things, so I thing others ran with the info.

I was told the same thing. Then I was told they might have had a change of heart, and if they were going to continue the collabs, it would be VERY rare.

Peace,
J

well I don't mind seeing rare collabs vs no collabs

If they are less often then hopefully they would be more special

I still have my fingers crossed my local get the shoe they designed..... super fire design, plus they have a bunch of plans for extras

Nike SB would be smart to give those the green light

But since they turned down the design that was suggested a while back (purple drank themed) so they may not get another chance

They will hit their 25 year anniversary in 2019 so hopefully it will happen

If I had to choose, I'd prefer better quality materials over collabs. Not to say some collabs aren't made with great materials but just saying that great materials and a cool concept weighs more to me than boxes/chackskis (sp?) from collabs

I sent Nike a message about how taking away shops collabs was a mistake especially since they're are still so many Nike sb shops that haven't gotten a turn.. I know my local cowtown needs there collab still which was part of my message lol

If it's not true I'd be thrilled/not too surprised.. it would be dumb to end it allready.. specially with the hype they see of the most recent

Back
Top Bottom