2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Believe that is indeed the case, or at least that was what was discussed a month or two ago in here. Major bummage, though the sea crystals are kind of calling my name despite me being on the record as an IW-thin tooling-hater
Lol yeah I hate that Nike is making retros as IW's , it sucks . the sea crystals are nice but the fact that the white portions of the shoes are leather instead of suede :frown: .

Im more mad bout that thin tongue. At least that white leather gon hold up better over time than that white suede :x
trueeeee the leather is definitely easier to clean than that white suede , but the thin tongue is my main beef . And the way you they made the IW's , it's gonna be harder to stuff the tongues smh

they go in order according to the order of the boxes , so it's orange box - silver box - pink box - and then the black box last . If you saw the pics from a page back someone posted pics of the black box dunks . they're fireeeeee

Ohhhh i think i remember the pink box pair now. Theyre lows

And yea the black box pairs are fire

trueeeee the leather is definitely easier to clean than that white suede , but the thin tongue is my main beef . And the way you they made the IW's , it's gonna be harder to stuff the tongues smh

Damn at that last part. Been wondering if anyone has been stuffing the tongues too. How are the IWs tongues any different from the old thin tongue lows?

Damn at that last part. Been wondering if anyone has been stuffing the tongues too. How are the IWs tongues any different from the old thin tongue lows?
The only difference between Blue Box era thin tongue lows and regular lows from that time period were the tongues not being stuffed. The IWs are a complete redesign, the whole sockliner is stripped down of any padding, thin tongues, Lunar insoles instead of Zoom Air, etc.

The only difference between Blue Box era thin tongue lows and regular lows from that time period were the tongues not being stuffed. The IWs are a complete redesign, the whole sockliner is stripped down of any padding, thin tongues, Lunar insoles instead of Zoom Air, etc.

Damn i aint know the sock liner was stripped out of the padding too :x
So then they prob feel like regular low Dunks then :smh:

The lunar insoles do seem interesting tho

Just picked up.

From what I've seen on IW tongues, it'd be a bad idea to stuff the tongues since they're not too wide. You'd barely be able to stuff it without having some major stretching on the mesh. On the old thin tongue lows, the tongues were relatively wide but these IW tongues are thin and narrower as well.

Last edited:
Damn i aint know the sock liner was stripped out of the padding too :x
So then they prob feel like regular low Dunks then :smh:

The lunar insoles do seem interesting tho

"Stripped padding" = well, stripped padding. As far as padding havent owned a pair and probably never will but looks very far from regular dunk lows.

Last edited:
I checked out my pair of the silver boxes

suede wasn't real nappy but it felt nice

Got my name on them for Saturday

I really like that my local moved closer to my house.... I can hit them up on the way home from work instead of driving across town

I checked out my pair of the silver boxes

suede wasn't real nappy but it felt nice

Got my name on them for Saturday

I really like that my local moved closer to my house.... I can hit them up on the way home from work instead of driving across town
Great to hear the suede was nice. Mine have shipped and won't arrive until Halloween. I can't wait to see/feel for myself, but have heard encouraging things about them.

Where did people get that the shoes would also come in the original box from that serier??? I figured they were just showing images of the original box with the shoe so you saw the inspiration, not that they were actually being released that way.

Why would anyone want a new shoe with the old box? Kind of defeats the purpose of it being a new shoe.

Where did people get that the shoes would also come in the original box from that serier??? I figured they were just showing images of the original box with the shoe so you saw the inspiration, not that they were actually being released that way.

Why would anyone want a new shoe with the old box? Kind of defeats the purpose of it being a new shoe.
the new boxes suck ***... flimsy

Wonder what graphic, if any, the Black Box dunk will have on the sole. If I remember correctly, the DOOMs had a translucent sole with an MF graphic.

Clean petoskeys verse001 verse001 . I went back and watched a couple more videos that you previously made. Nice work. Makes me wish I didn't get rid of some of the shoes that you posted.

Back
Top Bottom