2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The foam on my insole on my left shoe seems to have flattened right next to the zoom air packet causing a bump that is uncomfortable
Had not noticed this happen on any other broken in NT dunks
Granted they are my QS that have been worn more than any other shoe, but they are still quite presentable
Had to take the insole out to keep from walking over to HOH to buy something for the day

Will steal some insoles out of some other dunks to keep these going

Has this happened to anyone else? If so how common?

Damn those Janos being the slip ons. That pattern would have been dope on the normal version.

Anyone else see the SB x FB stuff that just went up? Kostons and Prods aren't bad if they used decent leather. $125 and $150 is a joke though.

Just happened upon this forum by chance a few weeka ago and went through as many pages as I could through that time and am glad I did, there are so many knowledgeable people on here for these kicks. Made the account to mainly thank rapcoz for the find, I can't provide much knowledge on the SBs but I will def put the golden finds on here when I come across em. Thanks again to all on this thread for their finds and knowledge on these great kicks, haven't read the rules yet so I hope I didn't break one posting this.

Just happened upon this forum by chance a few weeka ago and went through as many pages as I could through that time and am glad I did, there are so many knowledgeable people on here for these kicks. Made the account to mainly thank rapcoz for the find, I can't provide much knowledge on the SBs but I will def put the golden finds on here when I come across em. Thanks again to all on this thread for their finds and knowledge on these great kicks, haven't read the rules yet so I hope I didn't break one posting this.

Welcome to the best thread on NT

i don't know if this thread deserves that title anymore.

we been on the old man complaining sneeze for months now. 

we need to do better

Burlington in Hialeah got alot of joints but mostly for 11/.5

Both Atlas low tops
Sub-zero
Swamp monsters
De La Hi
Cinnabars and more I don't remember
either 40 or 50

i don't know if this thread deserves that title anymore.

we been on the old man complaining sneeze for months now. 

we need to do better

Maybe we can take a temporary nomenclature change to "the best people in the most helpful thread on NT" until the time if or when NSB rebounds?

Back
Top Bottom