2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yea I missed that too, thanks for the reminder. I haven't been on eBay yet this morning. I knew I should have just bid while I was looking at it, I knew I'd miss it :lol:

You guys think he'll ship them?

Last edited:
No chance those will be shipped for that much....
I didn't get to look at eBay at all yesterday so I missed them as well

wow....saw those yesterday and figured they'd go well over a c note...

he/she better ship them to the lucky contestant...

Last edited:
wow....saw those yesterday and figured they'd go well over a c note...

he/she better ship them to the lucky contestant...

I hope they honor their auctions. I bid in the DS petosky's and got em for 88.

Been awhile since I had a pair of GR non SB Dunk highs. How do the new ones fit? TTS? Those UNLV ones look great and that leather is butter. If I wear a 12 in SBs will I be a 12 in these or 11.5? Thanks fam.

^^ that's an awesome price for anyone who doesn't have these. Considering doubling since mine are getting a lot of wear.

Been awhile since I had a pair of GR non SB Dunk highs. How do the new ones fit? TTS? Those UNLV ones look great and that leather is butter. If I wear a 12 in SBs will I be a 12 in these or 11.5? Thanks fam.

I stayed with a 12 in these. Only difference is a little more room in the toebox - which is great for me. Length stays the same.

Think we have a fair amount of baseball fans here yeah?

Element teamed up with (reportedly?) 10 shops to do an officially licensed MLB deck collab:

So it ended up being 13 shops total, these 9 plus:

...and Active is doing Padres, Dodgers, Angels, and DBacks decks (can't find pics).

Last edited:
Weird the thumbnail for this thread on the homepage has the de la soul lows.

That was a year ago.

Has SB done nothing noteworthy enough to update, or is the admin team on NikeTalk just lazy?

Happy Friday everyone.

Get out and skate those decks this weekend!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom