2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Welp, pictures of the UNLV and Michigan Highs are out there. YUCK.

I could probably have dealt with this if they hadn't changed up the way the releases looked mid stream. Oh well, I guess I'll keep rocking my ancient pairs that still look pretty fresh.

You guys were being all coy about giving us info for those? Smh. Dissapointing. If you're going to withhold info at least make sure it's useful info

Welp, pictures of the UNLV and Michigan Highs are out there. YUCK.

I could probably have dealt with this if they hadn't changed up the way the releases looked mid stream. Oh well, I guess I'll keep rocking my ancient pairs that still look pretty fresh.

Remember the KOs that had this? The yellow will rub off with acetone

the yellow on the soles will rub off, but not the scuff marks on the leather that come already applied, or that faded look the colors have.

Just dropped my latest video on these, would appreciate it a lot if you guys took a minute to watch it! Let me know what you guys think of it!

Yeah its a bummer that the new tooling is so drastically less comfortable than the old tooling

Since IW is now the 'performance' dunk, it would be nice to see the other dunks go back to the older styling

Back
Top Bottom