2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Is it a retro of a well received "hyped" pair? Or a retro of one of the more obscure pairs... tho I guess dooms already fall into that category lol.

Nope... not a low to high or the opposite either..
nerd.gif
so retros but with some modifications to them..

purple liner dooms

green swoosh iron highs

Lots of great info being passed in here! Reps all around.

I've heard some rumblings about a retro of the OG Digi Camo Jano around that time as well. Don't know how true that is though.

Last edited:
Forbes highs or Supa's?

[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Care to pick one? :nerd:

Last edited:
Also heard production numbers will decrease a decent amount this year compared to the last couple.
I've heard the decreased production as well, but at current levels they are still making money even at disco

I don't mind the levels of production since it makes everything easier to get but better materials to go along with the last couple of price increases would be nice
I too have heard the reduced production number rumors. Also the rumor about increased quality in materials, and maybe not "original" quality but similar to how they were doing the BMW IWs. Take it for what it's worth. 

Reducing production to create more hype?
Probably reducing production to avoid having so many shoes sit.
Wonder how production numbers have changed from silver box until now.
Not just 1 for 1, like futuras compared to fast times.
But like all Nike SBs produced in one quarter back then, compared to all Nike Sb produced in one quarter now.

Lots of great info being passed in here! Reps all around.

I've heard some rumblings about a retro of the OG Digi Camo Jano around that time as well. Don't know how true that is though.

Floral Jano's retro, maybe?

Last edited:
I'm excited about the retros

Doing retros are fun because you can look down and feel like to have to OGs on your feet without the $$ or the worry about ruining them

or something like that

Most interesting bit IMO is that the Supas will be a true retro, not a low to high/high to low  like the recent DLS. Hopefully like others have said they will do a couple every year, and I would prefer they keep true to the originals. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom