2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I just found my cascade hemps in storage and, of course, they don't fit.

Nike needs to retro the whole first 2-3 years of SBs.

Retroing SBs

1374591970_apprehension.gif

I just found my cascade hemps in storage and, of course, they don't fit.

Nike needs to retro the whole first 2-3 years of SBs.
theyll never bring back the old mold, quality, regluar heel lining (on the lows), OG sole and stuffed tongues so for us pre-blue boxers itd just be like the present day jordan re-retro disappointment all over again.

Last edited:
Whats up, SB familia. Hope all is good. Today's wear and yesterday's pickup

Nike did right by these Dunk retros. The leather is sooooo nice. I know they're not SBs but I figured some would appreciate 

I'm on the fence--but they look dope. Could you compare the leather to any Jordan 1s?

Whats up, SB familia. Hope all is good. Today's wear and yesterday's pickup

Nike did right by these Dunk retros. The leather is sooooo nice. I know they're not SBs but I figured some would appreciate 
Yo im interested in the back to school pack too, how are they in quality? Also are they comfy?

I'm on the fence--but they look dope. Could you compare the leather to any Jordan 1s?

I'll let you know when they come in. I'm banking on them being nice, not super nice, but about as nice as Nai Ke AF1s or those Tennis Classics that came out a little while ago in white/blue with the super nice plush leather.

I'll let you know when they come in. I'm banking on them being nice, not super nice, but about as nice as Nai Ke AF1s or those Tennis Classics that came out a little while ago in white/blue with the super nice plush leather.
Yeah please let me know man.

Back
Top Bottom