2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I feel like the #silverbox hemps are extremely underpriced, except for abnormal sizes and bonsai's.
Cheapest I've seen on ebay in months is $200 for a still DS pair of the cascade blue ones. I'm a size 10.5, so it could be because I have a popular size. I know that they have used ones cheaper but I really don't like wearing shoes other people have worn before (some people have some funky feet issues). I'd love to get a pair under $150-160 so I'll just keep an eye on my ebay alerts until something pops up. 

Rugged, Raw and Ready to Roll.

This mid-April offering finds the Nike SB Dunk Low and the Nike SB GTS both decked out in a heavy-duty raw canvas. The natural, un-dyed beauty of the textile is reminiscent of rugged burlap or the strong sustainable fibers of many a tough old mooring rope. But don’t let its rustic aesthetic fool you; the time-tested Nike SB Zoom Air heel unit is still in full effect for pinnacle comfort and quick, responsive cushioning in high impact scenarios.
NIKE SB DUNK LOW PREMIUM QS

Bamboo/White/Challenge Red/Black

313170-206

http://m.nike.com/gb/en_gb/launch/c/2016-04/nike-sb-dunk-low-gts-premium-qs

Last edited:
i dont actively seek dunks out but when i have them on feet, i really like them and inspires me to be better about my dunk game.  rocking some today. 

Back
Top Bottom