2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Don't know how much you follow skateboarding, but Rowley left flip, a company I thought he owned. And I know kirchart retired but in the new Boys of Summer video,I think he is skating a Baker deck.
Dunno where Rowley's gonna end up.. Would be cool to see him start something of his own.

Kirchart is still retired, he's just baker boys family

Saw him skate at the stay flared demo this summer, it was crazy watching him go back to back with reynolds

Last edited:
From the croatian styles thing

croatianstyle-x-project-blitz-retrospective-vault-sneaker-exhibition-known-gallery-event-recap-45.jpg

I've seen the smallest and the biggest Nike made in these.
Franalations has the 6.
Gary Hughes(DXC) has the 15.

Does that include the quality of the materials? Nothing special?

Lots of stains on pairs from the colored suede transferring to the white leather and the white laces.

Had to mix and match between 6 or 7 boxes of each shoe to get a respectable looking pack.

The suede itself isn't anything special, maybe a step (or a 1/2 step) above from the average "suede" we've had on 2015 pairs so far.

Last edited:
No stains on my Laces.
Although no 2002/2003/2004 Suede, I still think the Suede used is a bit better than recent releases.

Lots of stains on pairs from the colored suede transferring to the white leather and the white laces.

Had to mix and match between 6 or 7 boxes of each shoe to get a respectable looking pack.

The suede itself isn't anything special, maybe a step (or a 1/2 step) above from the average "suede" we've had on 2015 pairs so far.

At least you got to pick and choose your set, would be a bummer to get them with color rubbed off. Then again, the pairs I buy new at retail always seem to have quality issues (Atlas and Primitives especially come to mind), so the trend continues. At least at outlets you can make a good set as well.

Last edited:
How many pairs of Iron Maidens were made again?

Friends and Family/Nike Only.
Most sites will say 24, but I think it's a bit higher.
Maybe 24 for Friends and Family only.
BUT, I will say that more were created for Nike/Nike Employees.

Edit: All Samples of course.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom