2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Repped for the info @SoleReaver.

I'm in for the 'brown paper bags'. Definitely have to wait until they drop to at least $50. There was a couple pairs that went for $45 the other day lol.

I really love the blk/cement lows. Almost to the point that I'd want to double up. At $70 already, I'd have to wait until they're closer to the $50 range as well.

Scorpion lows I'd like as well. They're not discounting fast enough. I outgrew the 'flamingo's'. Was in initially, not so much now. They'd have to fall into my lap.

Wolf grey canvas growing on me. And red jams if I could grab for $40.

Excuse my irrelevant rant. Back to y'all programming.

Scorpion lows I'd like as well. They're not discounting fast enough.

They're close to the others. $65-70 already. Plan to grab those, the patent reds, and the black/cements at some point. No go on flamingos, wolf greys, or brown papers. Wolf greys and flamingos are nice in hand just not for me. Brown bags look like a sack of crap :lol:

need them P-Rod joints to hit that Disposable level discount

They're close to the others. $65-70 already. Plan to grab those, the patent reds, and the black/cements at some point. No go on flamingos, wolf greys, or brown papers. Wolf greys and flamingos are nice in hand just not for me. Brown bags look like a sack of crap :lol:

Brown bags are so unique lol. I saw flamingo's in hand and they were a little underwhelming. And alright good to hear. I thought the scorpion's predated the others by like 2 months, so I was wondering.

You couldn't have expected the blue moons to be good quality like the smurfs from 10 years ago. Would have been great.

Random but does anyone have an extra pair of SB high white laces they could hook me up with?

You couldn't have expected the blue moons to be good quality like the smurfs from 10 years ago. Would have been great.
If they would've given us the gum bottom on these new ones I would've copped no matter the quality.  This translucent crap every other pair needs to stop
sick.gif

They only get better as you wear them, I regretted getting 11.5 at first... Then they broke in and are one of my favorites from this year

^haha if i was flexin i would do one of these

thanks tho, i just have been buying sb's this whole time throughout all the changes of what's "cool" in sneaker culture and jumping on steals when i see em

Back
Top Bottom