2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'd go as far to say the LMs are the best SB of all time, period

Forget the dunk shape altogether, SB had it wrong all along!

LMs are nice, but they are just Jordan 1's that say SB on the tongue

Cool, but wouldn't say best SB of all time
They definitely have a different mold than the other 1s I have, plus a different tongue altogether. 

But yeah, when I think Nike SB Dunk, AJ1xSB is in a very special subset. Hence why it's not SB x AJ1.

I don't see a difference between my LMs and my black and white 1 OG highs (as far as feel/padding)
Is there a difference? When I get home I guess I'll look closer

I don't see a difference between my LMs and my black and white 1 OG highs (as far as feel/padding)
Is there a difference? When I get home I guess I'll look closer
Yeah, iirc the tooling is just a little bit different than most aj1 highs. The tongue is definitely different than my frags, too.

Imagine how hard it will be to find DS LMs in 5 years.... A shoe that's begging to be beat (granted there are tons of pairs sitting in closets b/c people don't want to mess them up)
I hate how expensive they are now, can't imagine in 5 years...

I just don't understand the appeal of LM's.

Either buy an AJ1 or buy an SB Dunk.

Either buy blue or red shoes.

I don't know why anyone would want mismatched shoes. I agree that the paint wearing off is a cool feature but the shoes are still different colors.

And even if you bought both black and white and stripped them down its not a perfect match because the stitching is different colors.

I still don't get stripping the paint off completely, just buy some royals or breds if that's what you want

I still don't get stripping the paint off completely, just buy some royals or breds if that's what you want

Buying a set of LMs is cheaper than a pair of royals or breds. I have a feeling that's what became of a lot of pairs though...completely stripped and paired.

LMs are nice, but they are just Jordan 1's that say SB on the tongue

Cool, but wouldn't say best SB of all time

They definitely have a different mold than the other 1s I have, plus a different tongue altogether. 

But yeah, when I think Nike SB Dunk, AJ1xSB is in a very special subset. Hence why it's not SB x AJ1.

The mold is the same as the 2013 mold.

The tongues are slightly different but the royals tongue is different from the black and reds and all three are different than the parachute tongues they're using on the latest mold which mimics the 1994 1s

I just don't understand the appeal of LM's.

Either buy an AJ1 or buy an SB Dunk.

Either buy blue or red shoes.

I don't know why anyone would want mismatched shoes. I agree that the paint wearing off is a cool feature but the shoes are still different colors.

And even if you bought both black and white and stripped them down its not a perfect match because the stitching is different colors.
To be fair, Nike sold them as a limited release, they were hot off the tails of the hugely hyped 2013 AJ1 releases- bred and royals, and I'm a huge hypebeast... so there's plenty of appeal to folks like me

I had a trade lined up, my Bred 1s for DS set of black and white LMs... dude flaked after someone told him he's losing a $100 or so market value

that would have been the GOATEST trade

Stripped my first set- here a little, there a little at first, then the whole thing.

Instant regret.

Sold them off as beaters.

It's funny that an opinion can make some people so angry.

It's just my opinion, and if yours differs, that's fine! Please go ahead!

Back
Top Bottom