2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm really debating buying the 112 Dj Clark Kent dunks but I've heard the rumors in the streets that they're just ok
I really like Em in pics and have been close to grabbing them a couple times
So what are your thoughts on em quality wise and how they look in person? All help will be appreciated

They are nice to look at, I still have my pair DS. I do take them out a lot though, they are going to get worn soon.

Only thing that has been holding me back is after heavy wear on 3m shoes the material always rips where it creases the deepest and these just look so pretty DS I haven't got myself to commit to wearing out.

112s are nice. First dunk I paid over retail for.

Reminds me of when I first started coming in here and folks thought I was a hypebeast because I wanted the premier highs with the P for contrast instead of the regular qs pair. Folks were at my NECK

sSmkJ9G.jpg

All this 112 talk made me want to pull out my pair.  DJ Clark Kent signed the box when i met him in Pittsburgh at a sneaker show a few years ago.  Really down to earth guy, i went out and bought the other two shoes in the sb 112 pack after meeting him since he was so nice.

I'm really debating buying the 112 Dj Clark Kent dunks but I've heard the rumors in the streets that they're just ok
So what are your thoughts on em quality wise and how they look in person? All help will be appreciated
Easily one of my favorite pairs, as someone else mentioned first pair I paid over retail for. I doubled up when a pair hit under retail a few months ago on ebay, color combo is perfect volt green makes the shoe pop/3M is a really nice touch, flawless, a must own in my opinion. fit true to size

Last edited:
Does anyone on here have a pair of Flamingos? If so, how do you feel about them? Thinking of buying a DS pair for $75 but idk how they look in person.
completely worth it I paid $78 after getting 12 ebucks and i think they are worth it. The only thing I would say is as with the beijings, try to get off ebay where u can see the actual pair, which is what I did, because I have seen some pairs that don't look as good as others.

Last edited:
Yes, they're pretty nice in person. The suede tongue is neat. The problem is a lot of pairs came with scratched or flawed 3m. Plus 3m creases too much. So they look better DS. I offed mine, they don't really go for too much.

I want another pair of 112s so I can have that freshness of DS

mine have the 3M wrinkles.... which makes them look broken when flashing

I prefer more subtle hits of 3m, like on quartersnacks.
Also, I guess motzek doesn't hate me after all since he's sending me those sb shop stickers. [emoji]128512[/emoji]

Did anyone else on here cop the moto helmets? I'm kinda disappointed with them but for $50 DS shipped  idk if I can really complain much...

Did anyone else on here cop the moto helmets? I'm kinda disappointed with them but for $50 DS shipped  idk if I can really complain much...
I like em, wore them a couple times already,  bought them shortly before they went on sale at concept sale for almost $70.

Last edited:
crazy how much DS lance mountains are going for. I think its the only time ives paid reseller prices on a shoe and have it go up in price 6 months later

Back
Top Bottom