My top five (in no particular order)
Warmth lows
Miller high life/Marvin the Martian
Midnight fogs
DLS lows
And the number one by far
Quartersnacks.... They are almost house shoes
I probably have them on my feet at least every day
They stay on the floor because I wear them so often... They lost their spot on the rack because of it

Cool pic.

Took the extra laces from a pair of NL and threw in in a pair of chairman's.

The chairman's are dope to me but don't get alot of love imo. I prolly won't wear them out like this but I do like the look.

Last edited:
Midnight fogs

:smokin

I've worn mine once, just can't bring myself to beat them up lol.

Today's delivery - unfortunately theyre quite snug. Had to take a shot for the price/condition. Prob let them go to one of my boys, or they'll just sit in a box like most of the others lol

These came in the other day too -

Happy Monday everybody, hope this week's starting out great so far.  Would someone be kind enough to perhaps point me in the right direction in my search for a DS pair of Stussy lows in a size 8 or 8.5? I can't even find a single new pair for any price on consignment shops and auctions online.  Surprised Flightclub only has a 9.5 in stock. I've heard some seller that is referred to as "Corgi" mentioned a few times, but I'm not exactly familiar with how that whole system works.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Happy Monday everybody, hope this week's starting out great so far.  Would someone be kind enough to perhaps point me in the right direction in my search for a DS pair of Stussy lows in a size 8 or 8.5? I can't even find a single new pair for any price on consignment shops and auctions online.  Surprised Flightclub only has a 9.5 in stock. I've heard some seller that is referred to as "Corgi" mentioned a few times, but I'm not exactly familiar with how that whole system works.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Just follow corgishoe and gustodaninja on ig.

Quick question, how do the recent lows fit compared to pink and black boxes? I can fit 11 snug as in them, but im usually 11.5 in other shoes, which size should I go for example on beijings and de la souls?

Quick question, how do the recent lows fit compared to pink and black boxes? I can fit 11 snug as in them, but im usually 11.5 in other shoes, which size should I go for example on beijings and de la souls?
I'd get what size you've always gotten in older models.  Main difference I noticed (apart from the general decline of materials quality) would be padding on the tongue.  Fit is pretty much the same, you should be fine. 

How do CMFT dunks fit compared to Dunk High SBs? Should I get a half size up or down?
I had to go up .5 from my TTS for the CMFT Dunks. They were tight in the toebox for me. I have slightly wide feet. 

Last edited:

I'd get what size you've always gotten in older models.  Main difference I noticed (apart from the general decline of materials quality) would be padding on the tongue.  Fit is pretty much the same, you should be fine. 
Appreciate it mate, im assuming there is less padding these days? 11 is real tight but my toes don't get sore so might try my luck, worst comes to worst I just gotta sell and look for 11.5 (which is way harder)

Now wheres quartersnacks and beijings under retail...

Also, whats vanilla ice blazers worth these days? tryna offload em but ppl wont even pay 70

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom