2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hunter Mountains. As you wear them, the material wears away to reveal a different material!!!! 

As mentioned, you're okay. No real fakes of those to my knowledge. Also, just so you know, not sure if those are DS, but that color can be found around or slightly over retail DS if you are patient.
so how much should I be buying them for

DS pairs of Diamond lows are a dying breed. Decided to buy a second pair so I can wear my first pair guilt-free

so how much should I be buying them for
are you still switching between accounts? @pain11

also, you should be buying them for whatever you feel comfortable paying.

BUT, if you're asking what a fair price DS would be, size probably matters, but I would imagine you could find these for $115 shipped or under. 

Last edited:
Seeing my sz of dunktobers on the bay for 135 shipped, before i pull trigger, anyone know of a spot for retail?

$8?
I guess it's good to have a line not to cross, but maybe I just like the comfort of knowing I have them over waiting for that deal to be cheaper

Sadly there are quite a few shoes I didn't really care for but got because it was $50 shipped or better

I really need to learn NOT to buy only because it's cheap.... But then again I have gotten some shoes I wasn't feeling at first then loved them once they started getting worn (black/gray/volt highs come to mind)

SPOT took off some of the clearance socks I ordered due to inventory error.... I really wanted those SB socks too ($5!)
Now the adidas socks I added to get free shipping are the only ones coming (grabbed some SB shirts too)
I was excited, now not so much
The urge to buy shoes is strangely under control.... Though I feel sorry for my wallet on Sept 1st
All just depends on the shoe for me. I like the ferns but not that much and it's pretty much a given that they'll go lower. No point in rushing

Seems like an 8 would be cheaper than that....
Isn't that a price for some 12's?
I'm not sure I could spend that much in shoes I can't wear (aka not trying to wear some 10+ year old DS shoes so they can start falling apart OR turn my valuable DS shoes into worn shoes with so many clean worn shoes out there)

I hate that those are so pricey

Where they hard to get when they released?

at the price or that he's a sz 8
laugh.gif
Both are applicable
laugh.gif
What's wrong with having tiny feet?  
laugh.gif
 C'mon guys, with all due respect, I think we're mature enough here to not have to ridicule another man for something as silly as shoe size 
happy.gif

Now as for paying that amount: it's all relative, is it not? The fact that we're even on these boards and blow all this money on shoes is probably ridiculous to the general population anyway.  

You need to show your work to receive partial credit...
What d'ya mean? 

Seems like an 8 would be cheaper than that....
Isn't that a price for some 12's?
I'm not sure I could spend that much in shoes I can't wear (aka not trying to wear some 10+ year old DS shoes so they can start falling apart OR turn my valuable DS shoes into worn shoes with so many clean worn shoes out there)

I hate that those are so pricey

Where they hard to get when they released?
I don't think you'd have to worry about wearing a pair.  Midsole crumbling is something we don't have to worry about.  Any potential sole separation is easily reparable as well (and I haven't really seen any sole separation happening on Dunks).  The worst case of aging I've seen in any Dunk SBs would be orange panels chipping on Danny Supas.  Other than that, they all seem to age pretty well.  I'd figure Diamond lows were pretty hard to get during initial release, but I don't really know all the details as I didn't have the appropriate resources to even attempt to purchase them back in Aug. 2005.
@Yoof and other size 8 homies...Classic has a pair of Chun Li lows for retail + shipping: 201-243-0400
Good loooks man! Thanks, but l'll have to pass on that deal (as I've already spent quite a pretty penny within the past few weeks on shoes) and hope some other NT'er snags 'em. 

From those who've ordered from flight club...how long is shipping and do they charge NYC tax or the tax for the state you're in?

From those who've ordered from flight club...how long is shipping and do they charge NYC tax or the tax for the state you're in?
I've ordered two pairs of shoes from em'.

1st time around, I got my shoes within the same week (even though they shipped from New York).  No tax was charged.  My latest purchase, however, was taxed as they shipped from LA (I live in CA btw).  I don't think you'd have to worry about tax, given you're not living in NY or LA.  But if you do live in NY, you'd want to be on the lookout for shoes being sold from their LA location (and vice versa if you're in LA).  

Last edited:

I've ordered two pairs of shoes from em'.

1st time around, I got my shoes within the same week (even though they shipped from New York).  No tax was charged.  My latest purchase, however, was taxed as they shipped from LA (I live in CA btw).  I don't think you'd have to worry about tax, given you're not living in NY or LA.  But if you do live in NY, you'd want to be on the lookout for shoes being sold from their LA location (and vice versa if you're in LA).  

Ok cool. I'll be in Florida and don't wanna pay tax on $1200 if j can avoid it.

Thanks bro

Back
Top Bottom