2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The suede is so soft on these.  I often see posts saying how nice the material on the SOMP's and Quartersnacks is.  For those that have the AG and any of the other two, how does the quality compare?  It's crazy to me how some SB's have great material while others are terrible in quality.  I love my snake eyes, but damn they are rough to the touch.

Holy grail look like people are wearing salmon shoes.
My gf gives my shoes the most girly nicknames ever.  Grails=rainbow fish, DLS high/low=momma alligators/baby alligators....hmmm well I thought she named more but I guess that's it. 

Does your gf/wife name any of your shoes?

My gf gives my shoes the most girly nicknames ever.  Grails=rainbow fish, DLS high/low=momma alligators/baby alligators....hmmm well I thought she named more but I guess that's it. 

Does your gf/wife name any of your shoes?

"Ugh"
"really, another pair?"
"You don't need those"
"more?"
"They look the same as all the others"
All very cute pet names for the new additions to my collection :rolleyes
My addiction isn't appreciated by my girl but that's OK I love my kicks

Last edited:
Got my tracking info and all of that but I don't really mess with USPS. It says it needs a required signature confirmation can I call them and let them know that I'm not going to be home or can they change the address to where I work? Really don't want my moms to know I bought another one lol.

Grails are out for delivery :smokin

On feet today. At $50 im considering tripling. Said it before but easily one of my favorites in a long time.

Not surprised at Concepts' shipping delay....
They sold SO many shoes.

My friend's order was 3000+ before mine (Don't judge me. I was outvto lunch) so yeah i think a week of prep time is not unreasonable...

Most of you prob got your shipping confirmations though by now anyways.

How do they fit

the quilted inner lining is very soft which is a big change because most lows do not feel this comfortable ever since they retooled them and added those weird pads need the back heel.

I know in some of my older future box pairs like FTCs and black rains I would get a bad rubbing on my achilies heel area, but that will not be the case with these.

Back
Top Bottom