2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Another pair I shouldn't rock at the bar.

question and sorry if this has been asked - i heard from someone that these will be available at other retailers... as well...

true or false? 

I asked a seller on the bay why he didnt have the Cncpts boxes and he said those were only for cncpts released shoes... hmmmm

question and sorry if this has been asked - i heard from someone that these will be available at other retailers... as well...

true or false? 

I asked a seller on the bay why he didnt have the Cncpts boxes and he said those were only for cncpts released shoes... hmmmm
I believe the highs will be available at other retailers.  The lows are only at Cncpts and the Janoskis I dont know.

true or false? 

The janoskis and highs will be available elsewhere the lows are exclusive to concepts

Last edited:
Anyone wanna venture a guess on total production numbers on the lows? Cambridge will have 100 cement boxes, 200 wood boxes, and NYC will have 300 wood boxes...so that's 600 pairs in "special" boxes...there has to be at least that many, if not more, in the "regular" boxes, right?

Damn already 80 deep wtf man... Quick question if Im like number 250-300 how long do you guys think it will take me to get them rung out... I gotta be somewhere tomorrow by 11AM. Not sure how quick they checkout people at CNCPTS NY. Any ideas? Thanks ahead of time.

Picked up the P Rod retros today for 50 at the outlet. For that price, I figured what the hey.

Didn't know from when they released or people ever mentioning (maybe I forgot) but I LOVE that for that pair they went back to having lace bags and attaching them. Wish they did that for all Nike SB still.

Picked up the P Rod retros today for 50 at the outlet. For that price, I figured what the hey.

Didn't know from when they released or people ever mentioning (maybe I forgot) but I LOVE that for that pair they went back to having lace bags and attaching them. Wish they did that for all Nike SB still.
Mebane?

Back
Top Bottom