2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

You sure? I think the $165 on the site was just a placeholder, I thought I heard/read from someone credible that retail on the lows was definitely $200.

That sounds about right, I would expect the highs to be a similar ticket

You sure? I think the $165 on the site was just a placeholder, I thought I heard/read from someone credible that retail on the lows was definitely $200.
$200?

CONCEPTS cutting in to my profit margin!

damn it! 
wink.gif

The Boxes > The Shoes

Shame you can't wear a box
 i agree, im not feeling any of those concepts shoes at all. for me their last good release was blue lobs.

on another note this shoe seams pretty cool to me,ballistic nylon dunk. wonder how they fit ,

Should start popping up in August
very nice hopefully not when im on vacation
laugh.gif

i agree, im not feeling any of those concepts shoes at all. for me their last good release was blue lobs.

on another note this shoe seams pretty cool to me,ballistic nylon dunk. wonder how they fit ,
snug, if i had to guess, id .5 up if i was purchasing online

Last edited:
They can keep all those special boxes, I have no need for them. I'd rather just have simple boxes...makes it easier for stacking/storage. Odd sizes boxes just make it tough to have a good set up.

Does anyone know if each pair of the cncpts highs will have unique designs or will they are be the same? It would pretty cool if each pair was unique

Haha man corks de la lows de la Hi Ox primitive atlas man what's next fingers crossed for conepts to go cheap to
lol I cant wait to see what happens next. I do know the second those corks hit the outlets at 50 or below im coppin... Wonder if theyll ever hit disposable 24.97 status??? Id go 2 for fitty on the black grapes and the corks for sure!

Back
Top Bottom