2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Man... I've been searching for a nice pair of homers for so long. Killin' me b
smokin.gif
Thanks for love brother! I can't lie... I have been on the prowl for so long, I almost gave up hope!

Just some BS I started after I called em scorpions lmao

Actually that is what Nike SB at Agenda Long Beach called them.
The Nike SB wall has the Blue Ox's, then below that the Black Atlas', then below that the Gray Atlas', then below that 3 rows of the Scorpions.
That is what they were calling them, and will be released end of month, to beginning of August.
damn they had em all the way back in December?

ntny has the white and black atlas..in person these are great. soft leather , the white ish part is some soft material which surprised me and the sole ...WOOOOOO . dope shoe. hope i stumble in and catch the blacks

That's kinda lame...so are there more than 1100 or did Atlas not sell the 1100 that were produced?

I have seen the ISO black pairs on Ebay for sale but they came in the black/teal split QS box. which made me wonder maybe the box set is limited to 1100 pairs but there are more of the black shoes out there.

Can we discuss these shimmer shots from cncpts I like but talk bout walkin DWN street on a bright summer day U could moonwalk dwn street grab in your crotch

I have flip flopped and think I like the black Atlas's better but I am not paying no $200-250 for them so I will stick with my average chick GR's

I have seen the ISO black pairs on Ebay for sale but they came in the black/teal split QS box. which made me wonder maybe the box set is limited to 1100 pairs but there are more of the black shoes out there.

I have wondered about that as well.. makes me wonder if people are selling the black pair and keeping the grey in the special box just to closet stunt lol Iunno I could speculate for many minutes on that one

Have you seen any of them with pictures of the box tag? I have seen the listings just haven't paid much attention to those little details

I have wondered about that as well.. makes me wonder if people are selling the black pair and keeping the grey in the special box just to closet stunt lol Iunno I could speculate for many minutes on that one

Have you seen any of them with pictures of the box tag? I have seen the listings just haven't paid much attention to those little details

Thanks y'all, I was thinking the same thing about the patent but now that I'm sporting these around honestly from further away than 5 feet it just looks like I'm wearing some red *** shoes.

Back
Top Bottom