2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hey guys...

Try to be patient with Atlas... They prob sold close to a 1000 shoes on collab day. If you think about it, it's a daunting amount for any small business. Tons of boxing and packaging it would take a good amount of work if they have limited staff.

When it comes to questionable releases I always try for retail. Rather pay the box price now versus wait for them to be discounted and have to pay resale to some dude who dont deserve my money lol
Trueee...
Nah, more comfortable. Pre tooled are more comfortable hands down, I don't own a single re-tooled dunk that I would say is comfortable. I wouldn't say they're uncomfortable, but pre tooled dunks are like clouds on your feet lol.
DEFINITELY agree.
 As long as you like what you buy and wear them who gives an eff.
Summed up the whole debate. Repped.
Damn I want PBs, anyone think itll have a tight toe box? Im forever torn with getting a size 11 or 11.5
I have the EXACT same issue between a 9 & 9.5 on these tooled dunks.
what size?
Any local spots getting the PB's in Maryland?

[h2] [/h2]

[h2] [/h2]

[h2]Branded Surf & Skate (from their Instagram)[/h2]

22 Atlantic Ave Long Branch, NJ 732-222-5500. Open 7 days a week 11-6 [emoji]10071[/emoji]️We accept phone orders[emoji]10071[/emoji]️

All day Friday the 3rd and Saturday the 4th. Open 11AM-6PM

11385132_1619338715005597_1644995735_n.jpg

Not sure what they have in stock but it might be worth a try. Half price Familia Blue Ox/Bunyans? They are dropping them at 11 am tomorrow. Likely excluded but you never know.

U hav been repped sir..Long Branch is a half hour drive from my house

To the people who are after the familia collab, u guys can get it tonight at 12am most probably pacific time.

did not get the call today

Houston did not get theirs.....

hopefully tomorrow since I'm not working and scooping will be no problem

See that's what I thought, I saw some guy on FB claiming they did an I store drop sold 50 pairs with the orange box and called them "limited" just thought that was really odd.. Seeing as how noon else we have seen got that treatment lol

Yeah it was only because they didn't get them on time and felt bad.
Good way to sell more product though, to offer incentives.
I applaud atlas though, release was smooth and they're hella cool people, just the darn nike QC put a damper on things once again.

Chairman Bao look a like without the icy sole. I think I like these better.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom