2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Well I'm out too... Especially after Ltrains review on the leather quality. Good luck everyone.

Reminds me of the NT hat release with Ecap. Those guys couldn't even load the product due to all the traffic on the server lol

Will keep trying until 4:30 when that closing bell rings. Otherwise, gonna wait til the 1st for more options 

just jumped back in 
roll.gif

I remembered that @theLtrain  's an SB hater so had to void his review 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'm actually out and forgot about this release. Missing out on the party lol

Last edited:
This is a little ridiculous now. New Haven trains have to run on time So its time to shut my phone off. I pretty much wasted my data and time. just have to stick to eBay on the size 10. Oh well

You could tell the leather wasn't nice from the early pics, that's why I was never excited about the all black pair. Thanks for the great review @theLtrain

Spoon fed? to give someone my money?

lol Ok you got it boss
Dude, how lazy can you be? @rapcoz2134  straight up gave what you're asking for. 

On top of that, just the expectation of having to drop a link is beyond ridiculous. 

Are they emailing you? calling you? begging for your money?

Last edited:
@theLtrain

Did you happen to see the gray pair in hand? I'm leaning towards copping the gray pair now. But I'm still iffy on quality.

Thanks

They didnt give me anything, they want my money and time.

All I asking for was a direct link like any other retailer would do in 2015.

He's got a point. I don't remember the last time I copped something online without a direct link from the retailer...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom