2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I will be so annoyed if these are not up by at least 2pm. Because then I gotta lunch :lol:

yeah its basically became a stare off, we have to wait for other computers to stop hitting the servers so some can get through and place an order.

whatever im at work, i got a few more hours before i need to go home.

Last edited:
Ok, so by the time this is posted, you guys will hopefully have had success on atlas' website.
Here is my review of the experience, and the shoe. Please forgive my grammar. I've been up for 32 hours straight.
I want to shout out a couple of people.
First, there were some real cool people in line, Stashedboxes brought donuts for us all, and also, @Based La Rock made an appearance.
He gave me some stickers and a FKM tee, which I really really appreciate.

I got there at 10pm Thursday night. I ended up about 10th in line. By 9 the next morning, the line had gotten to about 100-125.
Enough for everyone.
Ryen and the Atlas crew were very cool and accommodating. I was out by 9:45.
Let me apologize to all who asked me to grab them a pair--it was not possible to double up and they were getting the gray pair later due to an issue with the delivery.
They were giving the first 50 a chance to pre buy the gray pair and they would get the orange special box as a make-up incentive, but you'd have to come back later that day, which I wasn't going to do.
So, I went through the process and got my pair, and a camera strap.

Now for the shoe.
Let me say that in this case, the sum of the package is miles above a very big part of it.
The packaging is amazing:

Yes, I asked for number 69.

The packaging is AWESOME. You all know what it comes with so I won't go into each detail. Now for the shoe.

The shoe is cool--the insoles and soles and tongue tag are great. BUT. The toe box and side panel "leather" is GARBAGE. You can compare it to that weird material on the royal j pack highs. It doesn't feel good, and it doesn't look good .
The toe box on one shoe also has some odd quality issues, there are nicks in the pleather and it just detracts from the shoe.
I don't blame atlas, I blame nike. Could have been decent quality pebbled leather, but it just isn't. This kind of makes the shoe "meh".
If you were expecting nike sb to make a comeback, it might need to wait a bit.
So the shoe I say 6 out of ten, packaging 10 out of ten.
That averages to an eight.
I hope you all get yours, but don't be surprised at the quality of the shoe.
All in all it was a fun experience to camp this long and I will add this to the collection.

bout to go slash my neighbors tires, take a pic so you can't tell it's not my whip and be like "hun you won't believe what the F just happened to me, I'm gonna be late now"

Back
Top Bottom