2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Havent worn these in a while. Come to find out the white coping around the tongue yellowed some. Anyone else ja e this happen?

You guys constantly remind me how much I regret getting rid of a bunch of pairs a few years ago for dirt cheap when I was low on funds... Blue lobs, feelgoods, bloody gums, gibsons, strummers, oceanics, unheavens, brown pack highs... And the list goes on. So sad.

You guys constantly remind me how much I regret getting rid of a bunch of pairs a few years ago for dirt cheap when I was low on funds... Blue lobs, feelgoods, bloody gums, gibsons, strummers, oceanics, unheavens, brown pack highs... And the list goes on. So sad.
Feel the same exact way.

Completely forgot about the cork release.

Went to NDC carted my size 15 but got cart jacked. Was able to get a 14. I'll take it.

Havent worn these in a while. Come to find out the white coping around the tongue yellowed some. Anyone else ja e this happen?
repped. One of my grails. Being a broke college student makes it hard to justify dropping $200+ on these. One day....
I actually like these. They look mad comfy. I'd probably only rock them to run errands though 
laugh.gif
 The volt pair is dope, but too loud for my tastes.  

PBs will be copped though. Love the concept and execution turned out great. 

Last edited:

...same with the camokyo's.

#WDMSRWAWT
in other news.. UNDS'ing my Ob-la-di ob-la-da's for a wedding in Napa this August.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom