2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Question about SB's in general - seems like all my local spots (in Austin, TX) only get SB's up to a size 13. I know a 14 in SB's is pretty rare and I've had some ok luck getting the one's I really want for not much above retail. But I'm curious if any other spots outside of where I live ever get 14's? Or are they just that rare?

not that i have ever looked for them, but i feel like most shops dont get sbs in that size bc they know they will sit most likely. I think you would have more luck with online retailers.

the new nike sb dunk thread is looking dope on the new niketalk layout

i was still posting on that stupid sneakertalk for a minute idk what happend with that.

heres some videos from my youtube channel you might like if your bored they aren't anything special

closer look at the Budweiser High top dunks with the brown laces:

Heres a video of some recent pick ups i got unluckys budweisers etc :

waiting for my vamps to come in from ebay and im gonna do another vid with those and my iron high tops i just got as well.

I'm in Dallas, and size 14 SB's are very rare (15s even moreso). I can fit in some 14s so i keep an eye out- but the best thing to do is build a relationship with a staff member that will keep you in mind for releases

I've chopped it up with the peeps from the a few shops, but the problem is they don't even get a 14. I'm gonna have to find an a reliable online spot that gets them and go from there. Most of mine I have currently have come from eBay. But for BIG releases, it's usually a no go or a rape price.

I've chopped it up with the peeps from the a few shops, but the problem is they don't even get a 14. I'm gonna have to find an a reliable online spot that gets them and go from there. Most of mine I have currently have come from eBay. But for BIG releases, it's usually a no go or a rape price.

i'd suggest talking to the guy who orders stuff for the shop

tell him your problem,

tell him that you have to spend double/tripple price on the shoe when you'd rather just buy their pair and then buy some t-shirts and other stuff to go with it instead of giving the money to some guy on ebay.

watch next nike sb releases their will be your size. these shops are out to make money, if they see you got money to spend on their store they'll help you out (or should)

Copped two pairs for muah, Happier than a pig in *$%t. These look awesome in person, quality is top notch.

anyone know how to tell the difference between B grade and regular for the Nike Sb HUnters (pink box) ? PM me or post in here. trying to buy some and having trouble finding info

also im not talking about fakes. im talking about b grade where ther is something wrong with the stitching or whatever etc i remember buying a pair for retail back in the day that was b-grade from the skateshop that i skated. i just want to get the regular shoe if im gonna dish out a few bucks for them.

Last edited:
anyone know how to tell the difference between B grade and regular for the Nike Sb HUnters (pink box) ? PM me or post in here. trying to buy some and having trouble finding info
also im not talking about fakes. im talking about b grade where ther is something wrong with the stitching or whatever etc i remember buying a pair for retail back in the day that was b-grade from the skateshop that i skated. i just want to get the regular shoe if im gonna dish out a few bucks for them.
Skateshops don't get B-Grades...

Outlets do....

Some nike SB mids coming out like how they put the straps in

Nike-SB-Dunk-Mid-Dark-Obsidian_Metallic-Gold-_01.jpeg

Nike-SB-Dunk-Mid-Dark-Obsidian_Metallic-Gold-_02.jpeg

Nike-SB-Dunk-Mid-Dark-Obsidian_Metallic-Gold-_03.jpeg

Nike-SB-Dunk-Mid-Dark-Obsidian_Metallic-Gold-_04.jpeg

Nike-SB-Dunk-Mid-Dark-Obsidian_Metallic-Gold-_05.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom