2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I dont care what shoe it is. If I ever got a pair shipped to me with someone old socks they'd be going right back. F that noise. 
You're telling me.  I've wanted these dunks for as long as I can remember so there's no way they're going back. 

Thanks again for everything Kray. I'll be repping you daily for the foreseeable future.

throwing no shade at you.

But me, personally... I would never pay resell price until i know everywhere is completely sold out.

But props for you to want the shoe and make it happen by any means
Quite understandable but knowing how ndc flubbs up sometimes as well as premier I felt $50 over is kinda justifiable lol

Quite understandable but knowing how ndc flubbs up sometimes as well as premier I felt $50 over is kinda justifiable lol
I've had my back against the ropes like that before lol...

Such a hard decision lol... But I always say "Hey! if you got the $$$ and want it that bad. Do what you gotta do"

Guys...we killed SPoT.

http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/skateparkoftampa.com

Foot Locker to shutter CCS mail order

Nearly six years after purchasing CCS.com for the skateboard industry-rattling price of $103.2 million, Foot Locker, Inc., announced a new shakeup Thursday: It will be phasing out the online-catalog site entirely and directing customers instead to its Eastbay brand.

CCS.com, billed as "The World's Largest Skateboard Store," was started in 1985 as the California Cheap Skates catalog, and helped spread skateboard equipment and skateboard culture around the world through its mail order business. CCS also sponsored more than a dozen top skaters at any given time, including X Games stars Nyjah Huston and Ryan Sheckler. Pro skater Mike Mo Capaldi was welcomed to the team earlier this month. CCS employees were reportedly let go Thursday morning, according to one employee who asked not to be named.

"Over the next several months, the CCS digital sites will continue to service the skate customer who recognizes the exceptional range of skate-inspired footwear, apparel, hard goods and accessories available at CCS.com; however, over time those board inspired lifestyle enthusiasts will be directed to find their favorite skate assortments at Eastbay.com," said John Maurer, Vice President, Treasurer and Investor Relations for Foot Locker, in a statement Thursday. "Meanwhile, the Company will take advantage of the strong organization at Eastbay to consolidate the purchasing, marketing, and distribution of skate product from premier vendor partners such as Nike, adidas, Vans, and others to its loyal, passionate skate customers. The Company remains highly committed to maintaining and growing a competitive skate business."

Foot Locker paid $103.2 million in November 2008 to acquire CCS from dELiA*s, Inc., touting it at the time as "an important step for our Company, as we look to expand our offerings in the rapidly growing action and extreme sports categories." CCS.com was a catalog and online-only business at the time, but Foot Locker opened its first brick-and-mortar CCS retail stores in 2009 and eventually opened a total of 22 stores. Foot Locker then shuttered them all in March 2013 and had been operating as a digital-only business for the last year.

Thursday's news may not have come as much of a shock to industry insiders: CCS was not even mentioned in Foot Locker, Inc.'s 2014 first quarter results report, released in May.

It's been a rough couple of months for the skateboard industry: In May, Pacific Vector Holdings shuttered DNA Distribution and its Alien Workshop, Habitat and Reflex skateboard brands. And on Tuesday, skateboarder Jamie Thomas announced he's moving his Zero skateboards and Fallen footwear brands to Dwindle Distribution, leaving his own creation, Black Box Distribution, and scaling back on his existing brands, which include Slave, Mystery and Threat.

http://xgames.espn.go.com/xgames/sk...shutter-ccscom-world-largest-skateboard-store

Old news...article is from last June, CCS has since been bought and revamped and is no longer affiliated with the FTL family of companies.

im in the 4500 page!

wow NT SB FAM! COngrats

Grr please SB God's let me cop a Dela Soul Low for SRP

please someone post it here in the thread an online link that accept paypal and New York address

Thank you!

Thanks to @krayzsb though. I just happened to come on and he posted the link with an hour to go on the auction. I can't believe I finally have them.
Nice pick up...

I've seen people pay way more than what you paid for Hazes in poor condition.

this thread got me feeling like I'm chasing a rabbit

Nike app please don't fail me tomorrow

I promise I'll eat all my vegetables

i dont even leave the insoles in my dunks. i use roshe insoles and i go thru roshes pretty often to just nab the insoles

Back
Top Bottom