2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

my kicks today with the 105 degrees Fahrenheit
#ntsb #teamSOMP
My dude, how you rockin pants in that heat? Are you originally from UAE? I've always wondered if you eventually just get used to the heat, once it gets past 30 degrees celsius (over 85 Fahrenheit for you silly Americans and your silly measurement scales you're too stubborn to drop :lol:) I'm not happy unless I'm in a pool or a lake :lol:

I really like the shoes, but MAY is so damn expensive 

hoping BTTF to hit the disco

do you think it will hit???
If I had to guess, I would say they probably will at a random store or 2 due to stores routinely running discount codes, but I wouldn't wait around hoping to score 20% off if you really want them. Should be attainable for retail though for everyone who wants them and pays attention in here.

Last edited:
These are actually pretty dope. 

nike-blazer-lux-cmt-low-red-black-knit.jpg

nike-blazer-lux-cmt-low-red-black-knit-1.jpg

If I had to guess, I would say they probably will at a random store or 2 due to stores routinely running discount codes, but I wouldn't wait around hoping to score 20% off if you really want them. Should be attainable for retail though for everyone who wants them and pays attention in here.

Stahhhhhp...this makes way too much sense.

That release seemed really random... Anyone else got any undisclosed information on Mag's that theyd like to distribute?
There's no secret info to distribute, the release of the Mag's WILL be random. Mag's are a GR, which means they have NO release date. So, as they trickle into shops, they will pop up for sale.

Last edited:

Stahhhhhp...this makes way too much sense.

Don't you guys think it's weird that MAGs are the only dunk thats easy if you pay attention to the thread?

Oh wait...

One day I'm gonna find my DS 13!

Good looking out for the 12s though!
I hope you do, man. This is one of those few black box gems that I'm steady finding deals for (got my DS pair for $90 shipped which is retail basically) . Dunno why these aren't hyped, I love the color combo and the material is very soft (reminds me of some orange box days).

just going to leave this here

left work extra early.... got there and either they didn't get a size 12 moto helmet (which is total fire in person BTW) or one of the kids ganked it before I got there

Oh well, will be an easy pickup I'm sure

Back
Top Bottom