2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Crazy how fast those BttF sold out! Once they drop everywhere else, I'm sure there will be plenty of pairs to go around :smokin

I have zero idea if I should just get the De La's from Nikestore or actually try going to shops

Da struggle
mean.gif
the real deal is always having a B plan... and don't forget to think at a C one as well! 
laugh.gif

How in the world are you guys securing 2 pairs of De Las?  
sick.gif
cmon DLS not that hyped or limited, after years and plenty of $ spend it's not impossible to have a pair reserved somewhere! 

the real deal is always having a B plan... and don't forget to think at a C one as well! 
laugh.gif

cmon DLS not that hyped or limited, after years and plenty of $ spend it's not impossible to have a pair reserved somewhere! 
Guess I am just not in the know.

Unheard of still has all sizes below 10 my ex just called for me smh. Just called again myself and they are finished with pre orders. I needed a 12. The old me would have copped a 10 and resold but ehh whatever. I'm pissed because dude from the store called me this morning when they still had an I igged the call not recognizing the number. Smh

Last edited:
Unheard of still has all sizes below 10 my ex just called for me smh. Just called again myself and they are finished with pre orders. I needed a 12. The old me would have copped a 10 and resold but ehh whatever. I'm pissed because dude from the store called me this morning when they still had an I igged the call not recognizing the number. Smh

If you resold you'd be in the red

Back
Top Bottom