2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Will be copping the sparkles, but on discount. Too much stuff is coming out in May. If money can be saved then why not save haha

Maybe it's just me but I've never thought of the word "luminescent" in relation to a retro motorcycle helmet. 
laugh.gif
For real. I'm going with the Emerald City story, just like Dorthy's makes more sense than "Full Kit" did.

Either way, I'm passing on another black low with _____ swoosh.

....and now that I've typed this we will see a black low with graffiti on the swoosh and I'll be like "not waiting for a discount...copped on site" lol

Moto Helmets are flames, will pickup for under retail most likely :evil:

Last edited:
Following up on the exclusive that we dropped back in February, Nike SB has officially announced the release date for the Nike SB Dunk Low "De La Soul." Set to drop on May 16, the sneaker is a low-top reincarnate of the original "De La Soul" Dunk High that dropped 10 years ago and features a mix of hues that are inspired by the group's debut album, 3 Feet High and Rising. This includes a mix of brown nubuck, green Elephant Print, and the album cover wrapped around the ankle.

This release will be available at select Nike SB retailers, including Nike Store, for a retail price of $125. Chances are these won't last long. 
sick.gif

okaumyuumhtpuyympj4d.jpg

If you're trying to make fun of me, please know my PM yesterday was about my uncle who passed away from cancer yesterday morning.

Condolences.
I've already lost 2 Uncles and 1 Aunt to Cancer.
Lucky my Dad has been in Remission for Prostate Cancer for 15 years...Crossing my fingers it will be 16, 17, 18, etc...

[Non SB related ?]

Anyone in here have a wife/kid/girlfriend or {hell maybe even themselves] That wears a womens 6. box states unisex but I am gonna go with womens due to the picture of the woman on the label lol

Back
Top Bottom