2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

:nerd:

Looks like it has similar colors as the stained glass dunks. The insole also seems to have a stained glass image :nerd:

Since NT from the mobile web sucks and all my quotes got wiped out I'll just reply what I remember.

Those aloha dunks are beautiful. BUT they're a wmns shoe & I'm a woman so I may be biased.

Idk why people put hope in those outlet threads/posts. Tbh most of that stuff is the luck of the draw and if you know an employee or are an employee. Those LM didn't stand a chance.

Also, clearance store locations are so rare it's no point to even look into it. With that being said I was visiting Orlando and at the clearance store (the reason I visit Orlando outside of my in laws) last wknd. I don't go to outlets there-just the clearance store. I got 3 tshirts and a pair of internationalist Mids (been wanting forever) for $75 out the door. I love the clearance store.

@MakeSomeRice thx for that SNKRS info. I need them from NDC. I'm def not paying that early $175 price.

When people say New York they generally dont mean the state :lol:

True.

Fooling around on Nike iD...these could have potential with a Swoosh matching SB lace swap...wonder how easily the Nike logo on the tongue tag could be dyed?

Concepts are so fire. I do wish the wings weren't clear. Just means you better get your wears in sooner than later.

Last edited:
Haven't been in the SB thread in a minute, definitely will be scooping those De La Soul lows 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

CNCPTS stained glass is just meh to me, but I'm looking forward to see what they'll surprise us with 

Back
Top Bottom