2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just copped the royal highs from martini. Gonna pick em up after work. 5 minutes away
pimp.gif
Wait... Royal highs? Do they have other SB's not listed online?

Also... for all the dunk skaters in here.  Does anyone in here skate their leather dunks[besides the LM of course] I only skate suedes, just seems better for longevity and functionality. Anyone in here skate leather dunks? do they hold up the same? Thinking about making my 2015BHM my next skate shoe but if the SB leather isnt as durable/flexible as the suede Id rather just skate a suede based toebox... Any suggestions or thoughts??

Last edited:

Also... for all the dunk skaters in here.  Does anyone in here skate their leather dunks[besides the LM of course] I only skate suedes, just seems better for longevity and functionality. Anyone in here skate leather dunks? do they hold up the same? Thinking about making my 2015BHM my next skate shoe but if the SB leather isnt as durable/flexible as the suede Id rather just skate a suede based toebox... Any suggestions or thoughts??
from experience, leather lasts longer than suede, but it does take longer to break in. Personally, I prefer suede though, but you should be fine skating those bhms

from experience, leather lasts longer than suede, but it does take longer to break in. Personally, I prefer suede though, but you should be fine skating those bhms

Thanks man! Ripped for the advice! I'm actually pretty excited to see what the perforated hole design looks like after being shredded from fresh grip tape [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Maybe try a leather conditioner on the BHMs, it could soften them up if they are too stiff. If you get small scratches and scuffs black shoe polish does the trick to help fill them in. 

for the de la soul lows am i going to be able to go into my local skate shop and cop them or am i gonna have to put in more work. you guys know more then me about the sbs so i figured i would ask here.

@dagreatist

for a couple of places to say they got me before release (being in a state with no nike sb accounts) i think they should be plentiful, from what ive heard in here alone. numbers are similar to the low to highs.

for the de la soul lows am i going to be able to go into my local skate shop and cop them or am i gonna have to put in more work. you guys know more then me about the sbs so i figured i would ask here.

Doubtful that anyone here knows your local situation better than you dude.

Finally!!
happy.gif
Congrats to you my dude.

Don't really know your locals situation, but there's plenty out there. Either way if you stay tuned to the thread you should be good.

^those look fire 
nthat.gif
.  I'm going to be in new york on a trip when these release, anybody from out there know where i should be able to pick these up?  Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom