2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

These look great on misty days

^ I'd grab a pair of highs before I grabbed 4 additional pairs of lows.

The lows do look excellent though 
nthat.gif

My bday is the day after release on the 17th.  hoping to scoop up 2 pairs as well. looks like it might be tough tho with everyone trying to cop multiple pairs.  

Damn that many pairs? I'm jus tryin to cop 2 haha
Not for serious but I will be grabbing 2 minimum. More likely 3-4.

^ I'd grab a pair of highs before I grabbed 4 additional pairs of lows.

The lows do look excellent though 
nthat.gif
Had the highs, like them a lot but if I can get that feel and 4 pairs for the price of one pair of highs, I'm IN!

My bday is the day after release on the 17th.  hoping to scoop up 2 pairs as well. looks like it might be tough tho with everyone trying to cop multiple pairs.  
My brother's birthday is on release day. Might have to scoop him a pair, too. Sextuple up!

It's gonna be the hardest release since the tiff highs imo

Probably the only difficult dunk to come by since then really.. other than the SOMP

It's gonna be the hardest release since the tiff highs imo

Probably the only difficult dunk to come by since then really.. other than the SOMP

That's what I'm predicting but a lot of Jordan's dropping next month so we will see.

Can't wait for offical pics!

Last edited:
I'm just hoping my local spots do not charge over box (which they did a few times last year) for the De La lows..... Or if they do maybe they will hook me up because I buy so much from them on the regular

can't be that hard to grab them.  $135 is not cheap for an sb

Just depends on where I am when they drop. If I'm in Boston it's no problem I'll have plenty of places to go.

If I'm in Gainesville it's all online and phone orders which the hypebeasts will be all about if they think there's money to be made

can't be that hard to grab them.  $135 is not cheap for an sb
Def true, but can never count out the hype.

I'm def in for 1. May try for the rare double up. I don't hardly ever double up. I think I have 3 SB double-ups and all just fell into my lap.

Def true, but can never count out the hype.

I'm def in for 1. May try for the rare double up. I don't hardly ever double up. I think I have 3 SB double-ups and all just fell into my lap.
The hype is the only thing I'm concerned about and I'm only looking to score a pair possibly 2 as well. I'm sure NT will eat, not sure about the sextuple up though 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom