2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I don't even think I want the Strawberry Jams aka Ruby Slippers I'll jus wait till De La Lows drop to cop 2 pairs.

Also does anyone feel NikeSB is holding back this year? Like last year we had great drops in the beginning of the year, but now i jus feel like they either holding back or they are droppin gems in the fall/winter? Anyone else feel that way?

It wasn't terrible. Just how easily they let Anakin fall I dunno it just rubbed me the wrong way. None of the movies had the right vibes to me.

I agree with that 100% & plus the actor wasn't TOO convincing as Anakin fell to the dark side...actually he was jus a terrible actor PERIOD!

Did the shop package for concepts blue lobsters still come with rubber bands? If so, were they in the sealed bags with the shoes or separate?

Thanks in advance to anyone with info

Trash shoe coming from the trash trilogy nah I'll pass. If they ever made JarJars I'd actively boycott in protest.

Everything that was cool about the new trilogy, darth mail, grievous, entered and exited the movies far too quickly and without much rhyme or reason.

Can it be December so j can just be super happy or super sad already?
I have actually boycotted Episodes 1-3 and I have still yet to sit through any of them. Excited about the new ones however!

Why couldn't they be 12s?  I wonder how tight they'd be...
Trim toenails and remove insoles? Thin socks too maybe? lol
tongue.gif
yea that might be a requirement
laugh.gif

I mean they make plenty of them
I thought they'd do something during March Madness for sure, at least bless everyone with pairs matching current Nike schools colors if not outright drop the OG colorways with those ridiculous matching warm-ups.

If Nike Sportswear can convince us to wear AM on 3/26, surely they can do something to commemorate the 30th anniversary of the Dunk.
This. Air Maxes get a whole day and special releases now. 30 years is a big milestone. 

sometimes it sucks when you are in between sizes in bigger sizes like a 12.5 
frown.gif

nothing fits nicer than a 12.5 but if you dont get that size on RD you'll never see them again 

Why couldn't they be 12s?  I wonder how tight they'd be...  
I've found as long as they aren't canvas, anything taped box and before I can fit an 11.5. Just me though maybe. If I wanted those, 11.5 wouldnt stop me personally. When I finally tracked down DS Newcastles, I settled for 11.5 and they fit fine.

Iron Low's you say? Just got a second pair in, dude took an L if that's the Flight Club price he paid

Last edited:
Are we sure these were ever actually live or was it another incident like the Cinnabars where Nike loaded them early and marked them as sold out and then released them a month later?  Not even posted on ebay or any other sites, seams weird.

I sure Hope so.
When rapcoz2134 posted, I went in and showed a FSR.
Went in about an hour later, when I found my Gift Card, and GONE.

Back
Top Bottom