2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Definitely looking forward to this release. Wish I was in MIA to get the whole pack though.

Last edited:
the MIA Skate email that went out had these pics (repped the poster btw) and it says July 2013 QS in it.  Not sure if that's the limited release, and there's an additional QS like we saw with FTC and Spots, or if that is just limited to the Skate Shop for the extras with it or what. Screencap below of that part of the email.
Repped both of you! Thanks for the info update...  

the water ripple designed rear panels 
smokin.gif
 and those soles... straight heat.

Miami's are now a must for me....

x2.

June 21 release in Miami...

Anyone in Miami wanna hold me down for a pair?

nerd.gif

Last edited:
The MIA's don't look as amazing as I thought they would be based on the teaser pics, but they still look pretty good. All the colors go really well with each other.

MIA are Junes QS? Damn you BP even more! I know the FTCs hit shops in June, but that was considered a May QS, no?

Rep'd on the US passport wear, I want a pair.

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone in AZ need FTCs? peep out industrial rideshop at chandler mall.. they were unloading their shipments as i walked in the store yesterday.. 125 :rolleyes

The MIA's don't look as amazing as I thought they would be based on the teaser pics, but they still look pretty good. All the colors go really well with each other.

My thought exactly. Personally, I wish they didn't have the perforated material, but that's just me. Other than that, really digging the watermark + the sole.

The MIAs are definitely looking better than the earlier pics, but I'm still on the fence about em. Ill probably end up passing because I gotta cut down on spending and camping for them at MIA is going to be a b*tch. I wonder what retail is going to be with all the extra goodies

Last edited:
My thought exactly. Personally, I wish they didn't have the perforated material, but that's just me. Other than that, really digging the watermark + the sole.

Agreed. Would have been a wrap if they had a suede front, or even leather with no perforations. I can understand what they were going for though.

The sole, back panel, and tongue are all nicely done though. So, it's got a lot going for it and one IMO major eyesore.

Last edited:
Agreed. Would have been a wrap if they had a suede front, or even leather with no perforations. I can understand what they were going for though.

The sole, back panel, and tongue are all nicely done though. So, it's got a lot going for it and one IMO major eyesore.

Suede front would upgrade to instant cop for me. But definitely steer away with the water theme. Nevertheless, a great concept.

Last edited:
hey guys, hows the quality of material on the UNDFTD Ballistic dunks?  I'm thinking of grabbing a pair but I want to make sure the material is good quality before I do.  Anyone who has a pair, let me know your opinions please.  

Those MIA's are pretty disappointing imo.....To many different textures and colors = Too much going on.....I'll let the hypebeasts go crazy on these..... Ducketts saved.

Back
Top Bottom