2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Well....there goes that. Now everytime I look at the shoe I'll think of that fool Drake. 

Thanks guys.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

A cloud like colorway, and rasta stripes? This definitely has to be the 420. Theres no way it cant be especially since we see them today a month away from the day.

my SOMPs are deep dark black... the stingray print around the eyelets is a bit lighter due to the pattern but still very dark.

That dude is 100% right. I ain't popped a bottle in a minute. A liquor bottle at least. And if I did, I drank an appropriate amount then placed the rest in the liquor shelf.

That dude is 100% right. I ain't popped a bottle in a minute. A liquor bottle at least. And if I did, I drank an appropriate amount then placed the rest in the liquor shelf.
That's not how they do it in the rap videos, so I don't think your doing it right 
laugh.gif

besides corgi, worm, and gusto.. any other IG sellers I should be following? At this point the stuff I'm looking for is probably from these guys or consignment shops.

I was looking at the wife's Blog about purses and stuff and they called the used purses "Pre Loved" so should we start calling used dunks "Pre Loved Sb's" 
laugh.gif

Looking to cop some nike sb bruin models.  how do nike sb bruins fit?  for reference, since the retooling of dunks, i been going up .5.  any help is appreciated.  thanks!

Back
Top Bottom