2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Sunday dunks

:smokin

going to try to call for the full kit in the morning. didnt log in to the thread today and of course i missed it. hopefully they got em still

thats what ya get for not checking in 

The Cork Xs were notorious for having the cork flake off of some areas after a couple wears.

Also, not sure if you own any Xs, but the toe boxes are obviously way different than Dunks, and didn't/don't really crease the same way.
lebron Xs comfortable as hell though...especially the EXTs.  never wore the corks though...

anyone get down on these? i was thinking about grabbing a pair but i hadn't seen any comments on them.
I saw these at an outlet I believe...if not at an outlet , I def saw them for discount, just wanted to give you a heads up that you should be able to find them on discount if you were thinking of copping.  

Anyone know if they're coming out with any more p-rod 1s? I could go for another pair of lodens but that's probably asking too much

Anyone ever bought from user theonesupreme on ebay?
Slowest transaction ever. I bought about a week ago (week ago, week ago) and it's still in pre shipment.
Told him I'm disputing it if it ain't here tomorrow.

^If he doesn't have a legitimate excuse for the delay (e.g., being out of town) then I'd definitely file a claim. That's ridiculous, fam.

Last edited:
^If he doesn't have a legitimate excuse for the delay (e.g., being out of town) then I'd definitely file a claim. That's ridiculous, fam.
Nothing like that. He's one of those super bulk supreme resellers that just has no idea how to be a good business person.
A couple of stickers ain't hard to mail. Ask anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing like that. He's one of those super bulk supreme resellers that just has no idea how to be a good business person.
A couple of stickers ain't hard to mail. Ask anyone.

Word. He better come correct and throw in some additional stickers.

Anyone ever bought from user theonesupreme on ebay?
Slowest transaction ever. I bought about a week ago (week ago, week ago) and it's still in pre shipment.
Told him I'm disputing it if it ain't here tomorrow.

That's happen to me more times than I can count with eBay transactions. Majority of the time they have an excuse as to what happened. The rest of the time USPS is the one that's trippin and the package will just randomly appear..

Same scenario just happened with my UNC SB'S I found on The Bay last week

Thx rapcoz2134, voice to text fails what I meant to say was thank you for the heads up I was on the fence about these but for the $ I can't pass them up.

By the way the guy said all they have is a size 12 left

Last edited:
dorothy lows are available for phone orders still, mine came out to 52 shipped.

think he said they can drop order them from nike for 49.99 regardless of size needed until the last pair sells out in store.

Back
Top Bottom