2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

$(KGrHqVHJBkFJSENjRWuBS,dC(dbQg~~60_3.JPG

Fiancée bought me a case of Troegs Mad Elf two Christmases ago.

Repped for thr CNY link. I hurt a little not clicking it

The ruby slippers look awesome. Sign me up for two purr.

Spring. Still undecided personally.

As for drinks I'm weird. I like Don Julio+Lemonade and this Vodka that tastes like Swedish Fish+Sprite. Don't judge me lol
I am oddly in for the corks. Usually not a fan of that kind of design but I'm all in.

and for drinks I'm a wine guy. Specifically, champagne. Favorite bottle I've had the pleasure of trying so far is Krug but this summer I plan to buy a couple bottles of Salon for vacation to ball out. If you ever want to drink champagne, get a cava (which is a spanish sparkling wine). My favorite cava to date is Bohigas. It is very good and much less expensive than traditional champagne since it doesn't come from the champagne region. This is also why it is a sparkling wine, and not a champagne. The idea remains the same, though. I think prosecco (Italian sparkling wine) is nasty, in general.

Last edited:
#WAAYFDT
Got these beauties (Beijings) at my front door today! Big ups to whoever posted that pic for Fishbone SkateShop!

Best beer in the world imo. My personal favorite. Although I have yet to try Heady-Topper or Pliny the Elder

My go to since Two-Hearted isn't always served everywhere:

60>90.

I've always liked the BP dunks (in terms of originality and execution) hopefully new pics really soon

I foresee bad things happening to those toe boxes after roughly...the first step you take in them. Cork isn't known for its malleability.

I thought the in store exclusive was jus "Ok" but the GR release was incredibly butchered. IMO but everyone has their own perference tho.

Back
Top Bottom