2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yellow brick road insole doe...

Lol even the quality of gradient has changed since the Good Ole Days

look at how beautifully this is blended..

nike-sb-dunk-low-premium-et-2.jpg

Last edited:
I'm all for buying new shoes ONLY IF they are restorable and look and still fit fairly new.

Those shoes are hurt.
I bought a pair of 720 about 3.5 years ago that are destroyed like that. I don't mind, major beaters still with me today.

Spring-like conditions in Northern Utah. I can finally get to wearing these again.

Wanted to stop in and say PEACE to whomever posted the Atlas link for the AG's. I had it bookmarked and finally bought them today.

Spring-like conditions in Northern Utah. I can finally get to wearing these again.

Wanted to stop in and say PEACE to whomever posted the Atlas link for the AG's. I had it bookmarked and finally bought them today.
very nice!

shoes, not the weather.  will be there in couple weeks and praying for some fresh pow.

I bought a pair of 720 about 3.5 years ago that are destroyed like that. I don't mind, major beaters still with me today.
Of course, personal preference on how anyone wants to spend their money. But for myself, if I'm paying money for a limited shoe, I'd expect the shoes to be in good shape. Just a personal standard for myself.

Repped for this.  I ended up carting these when you posted this but ultimately decided not to pull the trigger.  Today buywake sent my an email that said "lets make a deal" and it had a 15% off coupon code.  I was able to use the 10% code and the 15% code and got these shipped for $68.84

Bruh, You didn't check your local Ross store first? These things apparently been popping up at everyones Ross since last week I think going for like $40 or something like that.

Bruh, You didn't check your local Ross store first? These things apparently been popping up at everyones Ross since last week I think going for like $40 or something like that.

Yep. Checked my Ross and they didn't have anything. I'm gonna check another Ross this weekend but figured the chance of them having my size is pretty slim anyways.

Back
Top Bottom