2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I will just let it ride for whatever people deem they are worth and take the L on this one, I am super heated they basically fell apart after 5-6 hours of wear when the dude said they were in "great" condition

Personally, I would open a dispute/file a chargeback.

I will just let it ride for whatever people deem they are worth and take the L on this one, I am super heated they basically fell apart after 5-6 hours of wear when the dude said they were in "great" condition
That's the main flaw with Supas...All the pairs i've seen have had this issue...

kind of feeling those Dunks on Premier, they remind me of these which I had many moons ago..

everyone has a perceived value for something

what might be worth $0 to me could be worth $150 to another, can't tell another man how to spend their hard earned money

everyone has a perceived value for something

what might be worth $0 to me could be worth $150 to another, can't tell another man how to spend their hard earned money
i noticed someone always makes these types of comments when a question of value comes up.  we know this. but being that this is sb dunk thread where retail price means very little, just wondering.

personally haven't worn too much lunarlon, but from limited experience, the zoom feels better

Can anyone that bought the DLS joints while they were live earlier provide me with the PID or PGID (or is that info not even accessible via SNKRS?)?

Back
Top Bottom