2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

NDC is severely broken lmao but they don't even care

they could shut the backdoor, but then they wouldn't sell out of everything instantly

so, really... why would they?
Exactly. When it seems like they're always selling out people make copping from NDC a priority. NDC is a big ol bot fest these days.  If I can't get it retail or widely available at multiple locations I don't bother on NDC.
people are going nuts over them because they look like Jordan 1 High's
I don't think they look like J's. But they ARE very nice and Nike put the operative tag on them..."Limited"
Can't believe those went like that sorry to those that wanted them
Wheewwww...aren't we glad SB is dead?

Fail on NDC, looks like I'm going to have to force field or double sock it with my pair from End. Wasn't sure on sizing so went TTS, didn't think about the SP sizing factor. Should've known better, all my other SP's run bigger SMH.

Cost me $225 plus whatever customs I have to pay (Canadian). Looks like it was worth the extra $50 it will cost me, had no clue these would be hard to cop.

Anyone seen the blacks in person? About to pull the trigger but hoping someone can tell me how soft the material is.

Last edited:
alright fellas
Do you have the original pics he sent you or were they just uploaded on ebay?

If you have the actual photo file, you can try checking the exif data on them to see if they have any time stamps

Last edited:
Do you have the original pics he sent you or were they just uploaded on ebay?

If you have the actual photo file, you can try checking the exif data on them to see if they have any time stamps

This exactly

I don't have the photo because it was an eBay upload, I decided I am just going to take the L and sell them starting at $.99 with an actual honest listing

hopefully the dude gets some karma coming his way :smh:

alright fellas

would y'all file a chargeback against this dude, basically I paid $315.50 for these Supa's, seller assured me they were in great shape and yellowing was the only issue. I am also starting to think he used old pictures of the shoe and what I received was a few years later. I originally opened a eBay claim for lack of laces and spots he repainted, after thinking about it I decided to just keep them to wear.

I wore them twice and this is what is happening with the shoe, he isn't responding to any of my messages. I know I won't get my money back if I try and resell them because I will be honest with the condition, pretty heated about all of this. Best case is I save them and put them in a case but I bought them to wear.
That's a hard one if the seller isn't replying back to you, but you kind of already agreed to keep them and you wore them.  If he was communicating with you I'd ask for more money off or send them back. He was deceptive though, but I still kind of feel like a chargeback is a bit much but at the same time $315 is a lot to pay for a shoe-more than I'd ever pay so I'd be SUPER pissed if I paid that much and that happened.
Pro tip: count down timer is based on your system clock. Sync your system time to Nike's servers and get first dibs.
Can you PM me on how to do this?

I don't have the photo because it was an eBay upload, I decided I am just going to take the L and sell them starting at $.99 with an actual honest listing

hopefully the dude gets some karma coming his way
mean.gif
Maybe you could do a BIN Immediate Payment at a price you think is fair for them.

Am I the only one here who really wanted the black Lux's over the burnished leather pair? While the burnished leather Dunks undoubtedly have a very premium look to them, brown isn't something I normally wear casually.  Ended up buying the black Lux's on Hanon with no problems. I was surprised that both pairs stuck around for a good 10 or 15 minutes with no sizes sold out on Hanon.  Seeing all these responses of how quick the burnished leather pair sold out is quite alarming.

Maybe you could do a BIN Immediate Payment at a price you think is fair for them.

I will just let it ride for whatever people deem they are worth and take the L on this one, I am super heated they basically fell apart after 5-6 hours of wear when the dude said they were in "great" condition

Back
Top Bottom