2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

@Sole Reaver where bro-ski
dunno sleeping i think
laugh.gif

I can cop the de la sould off the new nike app, fsr lol
yeah, noticed that too. i personally will be passing because im waiting for the lows, but makes me wonder what other sneakers could be released early on the app. keeping my eyes open all weekend.

What states are the Cali dunks being found at Ross in?

Just wondering if I stand a chance to find them. I would buy for $40.

Did they email you the code?
i got emailed the code like an hour ago. signed up for it literally the minute nike sent out that tweet

oh and as a side note nike took down the dunks. guess they weren't supposed to be released early. hopefully nobody's order gets cancelled.

Last edited:
Wow really? Ugh I just to order them now and get it over with :/ i may not get the code today but whatevs. Are any other big online outlets getting them?

i know its not SB related, but does anyone have an idea of when those lux dunks are dropping on nikelab today
What states are the Cali dunks being found at Ross in?

Just wondering if I stand a chance to find them. I would buy for $40.
I know they were found in some ROSS in PA.

I definitely know they ain't buyin em but I'm wondering if the price will come down from those crazy pre sell numbers and just skate at 150-200 like most sbs
You really think drastically? I'm mulling it over seriously.

I really think they bottom out around $90-100 once feeBay starts loading up on them

pairs have been on there pre-release for retail and people aren't buying them

Last edited:
If any concrete info comes out for the burnished dunks can one of you text/PM me please :smile:

Working in surgery for the rest of the day, minimal computer access. 

Back
Top Bottom